The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#86859 - 11/24/06 10:24 AM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: chatty lady]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Good for YOU, Chatty! You can be very proud of yourself. No matter how much more you want to lose, you have BEGUN and have seen progress. Starting is often the hardest part.

This is the kind of food I love to eat anyway (I just need not to see junk food from my kids - I don't want it unless I see it!)

Although I haven't yet started this plan (waiting for January 2nd...LOL) I do have two pages about it (listing sample meals) from Woman's World magazine. It's in an Adobe file...If anyone's interested, send me your email address and maybe I can try to send it to you.

#86860 - 11/25/06 06:07 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: klmr13]
KathleenGageSpeaker Offline

Loc: Pleasant Hill, OR
Thanks for your kind words Angelika. And Chatty, good for you for staying on track. I did great on Thanksgiving. Not to say there were not temptations. But then I thought about what I wrote in my post (me and my big mouth and fast fingers typing away )

So I really thought through what I wanted to feel like and accomplish. Truth be told, in most spiritual practices, it is the greatest honor we can do for ourselves and for our growth (and I'm not talking the hip growth) is to be kind by eating those foods that enhance us rather than hold us down.

I just read a good book called, The Secret of the Seven Seeds by David Fischman. Although there were two things in the book I found a bit out of context, overall the message is incredible. Part of the message of spiritual enhancement is the care and kindness to our bodies.

Have a great day and my best to everyone for a wonderful holiday season.

Kathleen

#86861 - 11/26/06 02:24 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: KathleenGageSpeaker]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Kathleen, the timing of your post is perfect. I like hearing about caring for our bodies from a spiritual point. I have gained weight since injuring my knee. I've been eating too many sweets and getting no exercise other than physical therapy.

The good news is that I started walking a little the past few days. And thanks to your spirit, I am going to Google that book to see if it might be just what I need to read right now, especially with the holidays coming.

Your mention of eating foods that enhance us really rung a bell. Thank you. I need to behave.

#86862 - 11/26/06 02:55 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Dotsie...I hope you take a minute to investigate the Fat Smash Diet...because it is ALL ABOUT healthy choices! It's not anything like a crash diet, even though you might think so from the title. It's about making the right choices and eating enough of the good foods our bodies need to keep us healthy for life!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved