The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#82309 - 08/06/06 03:58 AM Re: Danita [Re: jawjaw]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Danita, absolutely wonderful...I am so happy that things
are getting better for you day by day : )

Please keep us posted. We love ya!

#82310 - 08/06/06 03:52 PM Re: Danita [Re: diamond50]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Well I met fabulous Danita last night!! We had dinner at a wild place in Denver with my husband and my 3 youngest kids. We had time to talk and take pictures. I'm posting this from the hotel, which has Wi-Fi. I am going to try to load the pics into my laptop now and email them to those lucky ladies whose addresses I have, but I think my camera batteries are dead. If so, I will do it as soon as I get fresh batteries.

Danita is a warm, attractive, energetic woman with a great spirit and attitude. I'm am so glad I got to meet her! Thanks again, Dotsie, for making my life more full and interesting.

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#82311 - 08/06/06 04:10 PM Re: Danita [Re: Bluebird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
You are so very welcome. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Danita. Don't you just love her spirit?

I can't believe Danita and Lynn also met.

Check it out...here's Danita in the middle of a rotten situation with her marriage, and she is out reinventing herself and meeting boomer women. You HAVE to LOVE HER> What an inspiration.

And Danita, you got to meet blue and some of her family? How cool is that?

Can you just see Lynnie and Danita bombing around in a convertable? You all are too much fun.

These posts bring tears to my eyes! Honest to godness!

#82312 - 08/06/06 07:47 PM Re: Danita
LSmith5434 Offline

Loc: Washington State
What a time Danita and I had!
It was like we've known each other for years!
I do believe she fell in love with the Pacific Northwest.
I don't know why not.......it's the most beautiful place on this planet. As far as I'm concerned.
She did ask if it was true about the rainfall, and I kinda hesitated, and then pointed out all the wonderful green around us and told her it was well worth it.
Danita is a beautiful, determined woman to get on with her life, and I think I may have given her some good advice.
Right Danita??????
Since I'm old enough to be her mother, and have gone thru a Legal Separation after 41 years of marriage, I think I do know a little about what's she's going thru.
And she does know that God is with her thru this whole thing, and she will make it.
I'm still being told I will be fine, and will be ok living on my own, but it does take time to start to believe it will happen.
I'm still working on it.
You go Danita........take those wings you just earned and soar!!!!
Lynne

#82313 - 08/07/06 08:48 PM Re: Danita [Re: LSmith5434]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Oh geez, I feel like an idiot. I thought Danita and Lynnie met becasue I knew they lived near one another, but it was Danita and LSmith. How cool is that? Lynne, I can't believe you are old enough to be her mother. Really?

LSmith, the longer you live with healthy thoughts of making it on your own, the sooner it will happen. Plus, you have all your boomer women friends offering prayers and good wishes for you!

#82314 - 08/08/06 07:30 PM Re: Danita
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
How cool of you gals to meet each other! That must be awesome! Congrats, Bluebird , Danita and LSmith, and all of you boomers who've had the privilege of meeting another boomer friend!

Danita, keep up the positive attitude! God will be wiath you each step of the way!
NABBW & NAWW

#82315 - 08/09/06 03:26 AM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Danita, I am so proud of you! This meeting one another is truly a blessing. I know meeting Dotsie was a blessing and an honor for me. Hang in there Danita, I have a feeling the best is yet to come!

Cheer,
Cathi

#82316 - 08/09/06 06:04 PM Re: Danita [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Cathi, I'll email you soon and let you know wehn we're coming to VA Beach so we can do another meal together. Is there a Cheescake Factory there? HA!

#82317 - 08/09/06 06:19 PM Re: Danita
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dotsie, just to set the record straight, I (Lynnie from CO) and Danita have met in person face to face at her house. Soon after I moved from KS to CO, I went to Danita's house. It was my first trip through CO by myself. We hit it off right away because there is nothing NOT to like about Danita. L, L

#82318 - 08/10/06 01:53 PM Re: Danita [Re: Princess Lenora]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
What a blessing to meet friends you've known, but not seen for a while. Although it is different, I met some friends in PR from my younger days and was blessed!

Danita, I pray you are strengthened in the Lord and tasting success and accomplishements in every step of the way!
NABBW & NAWW

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved