The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#77687 - 06/17/06 03:40 AM Re: Bare Minerals
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
JJ as far as I can tell Bare Minerals has two shades. I love this stuff and have reordered several times now. I buy the fair as I am very blonde and that should be good for you as well...As far as getting what you pay for, that isn't always the case and I will check out the Neutrogenia (thanks Avalon) because if it works well, hey why spend an arm and a leg when a finger will do?

#77688 - 07/26/06 01:30 AM Re: Bare Minerals [Re: chatty lady]
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
you can make your own. I was at walmart today, and was about to buy loose powder when I looked at the ingredients and know I would rather NOT put that junk on my face and realized I CAN make my own. I sort did, added stuff to a store bought one but can't find it since I got back from the trade show.

cornstarch, titanium dioxide, mica, some color from ANY of your eyeshadows, mix well.

yeah yeah yeah, I hear you..'where do we get t. d. and mica?' from any of the online businesses. Or direct from the companies that make them. I don't know the smaller guys that have the ingredients, but if I remember or find them, I'll
let yawl know if you want the info?

Janine
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Like real life stuff? Go here:
http://www.my-walk-with-God.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved