The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#7698 - 02/08/06 08:01 AM Re: Super Bowl
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, how many will this make? Congrats.

TVC, Your guys getting together is one of the reasons I love sports. It promotes family togetherness.

Justme, I beleive the comment aobut food. It's a munch fest!

Daisy, I can relate to your mention of visiting empty stadiums. When we travel within the states, hubby always checks to see what team is in town and if there's a game going on. If so, he gets tickets and heads to another stadium. I love going to the islands. NO STADIUMS there. Just beaches!

Maggie, you do crafts. I read books. Anything to be occupied.

NHJackie and Jeannine, my family is also into college sports because the money isn't there...as much. Professional sports have gotten out of control!

This is the first year we didn't go to a party, nor did we have people here. I commented in the diet forum that I liked it because I had a normal eating day! No dips, chips, wings...

#7699 - 02/08/06 02:41 AM Re: Super Bowl
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Dotsie,
No chips, no dips, no wings, no fun!

#7700 - 02/08/06 03:02 AM Re: Super Bowl
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
No party for us this year, either.

My son was on the track team in both high school and college. He went to a division III school, but there was still pressure on him to perform well. He was All American his junior year and one of the team captains his senior year. We loved to go watch those kids run! But he's hung up his running shoes now.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved