The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 88 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#76522 - 04/06/06 05:35 AM Re: I WON!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
well, if I'm not mistaken, it was just one of those "answer this and you'll be entered into a drawing" things in her newsletter. So you could write as little or as much as you wanted. Honestly, I need to contact KC and asked. I'm sure I kept a copy Songbird, but remember I've switched Internet carriers and it took me over a solid week and countless hours to move everything and set up new folders, yada...yada. So I'm not use to MY new system yet and where I stored everything. Then the new grandbaby came... then----

JJ

#76523 - 04/06/06 06:56 PM Re: I WON!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I think the queen was so stressed she can't remember what she wrote. [Wink]

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I can totally relate to not remembering things. [Eek!]

#76524 - 04/07/06 07:14 AM Re: I WON!
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Whatever it was, we NEED to know. I've been holding my breath waiting for the post for three days now and I'm turning blue.

Come on JJ enough suspense, give us the low down before we all pass out.

smile

#76525 - 04/07/06 12:39 PM Re: I WON!
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
JJ, that's great!! Looks like a fun site : )

#76526 - 04/10/06 02:52 AM Re: I WON!
KC Christensen-Lang Offline

Loc: Beautiful New Hampshire
Hi You All!

I am a new member and that crazy Success Coach and Joyologist that sweet Georgia has been raving about in these posts! Can you tell I'M BLUSHING!!???

Isn't SHE something?!!! I know what she wrote about...and guess what....my lips are SEALED! Everything I do with my clients is confidential, (unless they spill the beans...and ya know, Georgia...Ms. Open-ness Herself...just may do so!)

And what our founder wrote above..."I think the queen was so stressed she can't remember what she wrote."....that happens to sooo many of us! Most of the women who contact me for coaching are in stress-mode and overwhelmed from doing too much for everyone but themselves...juggling too many things...sound familiar?!

What I did ask Georgia and my other "Virtual Moment of Joy" ezine subscribers are good questions to stop and ask yourself once in awhile. "On a daily basis, what is the biggest cause of stress in your life? Be specific."

Only when you get clarity around this issue, can you work on getting unstuck and moving forward in your life!

The other question she (and others) asked themselves was..."What would have to change or you would have to know to help you get through your day with less stress?"

Again, some soul-searching here...this will allow you to eliminate energy drains that cause you stress and take action in finding positive solutions.

I'd love to hear YOUR answers to the above questions either thru my email at happinessis@toolsforpositiveliving.com or posted here so others can learn from you.

I look forward to working with Georgia...she's an amazing woman...who deserves to be supported! If I can support you all in anyway, please lemme know! Thanks for your kind words and for caring so much about each other. It's a pleasure to be here among such warm, compassionate women!

Warmly, KC [Smile] [Smile]

#76527 - 04/10/06 03:09 AM Re: I WON!
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
JJ is known around here not only for her openNESS, she is mostly known for her openMOUTH. And that is only one of her many talents.

As often as possible, she had a foot in her mouth too. She must be exhausted from walking round on one leg and she's wearning her tongue threadbare.

We just love it. And her too.

smile

[ April 09, 2006, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#76528 - 04/10/06 04:45 AM Re: I WON!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

LOL! I had a few moments this afternoon and thought I would pop in and see what's going on around here. You girls...you crack me up...Smiles...gonna get you girl!

KC! I'm so glad to see you here! I remember exactly what I entered now. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Oh and ladies, I would share it but then I'd have to kill you. teehee....

Who luvs ya?

JJ

#76529 - 04/27/06 07:22 AM Re: I WON!
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Cool JJ,,,always knew you were a winner!

#76530 - 04/27/06 08:33 AM Re: I WON!
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
JJ- I hope you know I was just kidding you!

I can't talk about forgettting... [Confused] I just misplaced a notebook---and can't figure out where in this house I left it [Eek!] [Confused] .

#76531 - 04/27/06 05:55 PM Re: I WON!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Songbird...I do that daily...hahahah....and yes, I knew you were yanking my chain! Love ya, JJ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved