The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 202 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#70805 - 06/20/06 09:52 PM Re: I'm in love
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Update: I haven't seen P since I backed off and all that, but you ladies won't believe what happened again.

I have run into him accidently 2 times at the grocery, the first time I met him again and another time soon after I got angry because he changed his plans. Well, last night I was in Hobby Lobby and heard someone say "hey there lady" but didn't think it was meant for me. Yes, it was him. I went ahead and left without knowing he was there, but he tried to call (cell phone was in the car). We've emailed today, but I still haven't talked to him.

Does anyone not think this is a God thing? How often do you run into someone you know while out running errands? I do realize that it does take 2 and I'm not sure he gets it yet. Although he did tell me he thought it was no accident that we met. The reason is yet to be determined.

[ June 20, 2006, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Daisygirl ]

#70806 - 06/21/06 01:31 AM Re: I'm in love
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Sounds like fate is trying to intercede in some way. Wait and see what transpires. I never say never now because I have had to eat my words too many times....

#70807 - 10/23/06 10:35 PM Re: I'm in love [Re: chatty lady]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
I just read this thread from the beginning (the romantic in me...which is a LARGE part of me!), and now I'm wondering...The last post about this topic from Daisygirl was in June and it is now October. Are there any updates?? This is a cliffhanger!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved