The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#70735 - 05/19/06 05:15 AM Re: What to do with my boyfriend of 3 years
almostangel Offline

Loc: Kansas City
Hi Jean ,
Even though you are new to this site ,there are hundreds of women that will band togethor to offer advice and support that will help you get out of the relationship.

Listen to Chatty Lady and learn from the pain she endured. Ending the relationship with someone that doesn't live with you is easier then what Chatty had to do. Just because this man is 70 does not mean that he is no longer capable of being a molester. Your daughter may have a guardian angel telling her to be careful and watch this man. If you are looking for a relationship that will last you through the "golden years" you already have it. Your daughter,son-in-law,son and grandchildren. Think what your life would be like if this man does something to one of them? Anyone else that comes into your life is by chance. There are plenty of decent men out there and if you asked your daughter she may even know a few : )

#70736 - 05/19/06 05:27 AM Re: What to do with my boyfriend of 3 years
Pam R. Offline

Jean...nothing comes between me and my girls. Nothing and No One!

#70737 - 05/19/06 09:49 AM Re: What to do with my boyfriend of 3 years
Jean Offline

Loc: San Diego
Almostangel,
Thanks for the offer of support. I may really need it. You're right, nothing is as precious to me as my family and I know there are lots of decent men out there...I'll just be more cautious than ever. I feel really stupid and manipulated now,even if he is totally innocent. He still lied and deceived me.
Pam R., I feel the same way about my kids and more than ever now after listening to all of you. Thanks.

#70738 - 05/19/06 08:33 PM Re: What to do with my boyfriend of 3 years
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Jean,
Know we are all thinking of you and praying for a suitable outcome for you. Please do not think of yourself as stupid. You are certainly not the first woman to be manipulated by putting their trust in an individual and you won't be the last.

I've always said I would trust someone until they gave me a reason NOT to do so, then they would have to gain that trust all over again, if possible.

Follow your gut. If something doesn't feel right, ....

You have to wonder if you weren't directed here by divine guidance, eh?

God bless,

JJ

#70740 - 05/20/06 10:44 AM Re: What to do with my boyfriend of 3 years
Jean Offline

Loc: San Diego
Anne,
You're so right. I am too good for him. I think I'm just now beginning to get it. He still thinks we have some amazing connection and wants me to do all the giving i.e. give up time I love with my grandkids, go there to see him, etc. I don't plan to do any of those things again. Now I must get myself over him and let him know it's over. Thanks to all of you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved