The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#70482 - 02/21/06 09:30 PM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thanks ladies for wroking all of htis out. I posted yesterday morning and missed all of this.

And yes, we are all here to support one antoher. We do our very best to encourage and heal.

I think for the number of posts, we do a bang up job!

So much good comes from all the yakkety-yakking that goes on at BWS.

Thanks one and all!

#70483 - 02/22/06 01:51 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I take Ms Madness reference to me as the Dear Abby of this site as a compliment and thank both he [Wink] r and Smile who originally said it...I could not be luckier than to have the intelligence of a Dear Abby and the friendship and council of all my Boomer sisters....and thats a good thing!!!

[ February 21, 2006, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#70484 - 02/22/06 05:50 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
ariadne54 Offline

Loc: WV
I actually DON'T think so, Chatty.
I've shied away from this site repeatedly because of you and your input. But you are very active here, apparently have "FANS," and but you do alienate people also!
ARI

#70485 - 02/22/06 06:02 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
What is wrong with Chatty ? Chatty came to this site just before me and we are the older ones on here. Chatty just speaks her opinion as well as the rest do on here. Some of older ones who have been on here from the beginning have been verbal attached and belittled and and ganged up on by others on this forum. Some showing no respect for anyone .

What do you mean by chatty Alienates poeple ? Maybe there is a reason for that .

#70486 - 02/22/06 06:13 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
ariadne54 Offline

LOL, Renee...
Others are afraid to speak up here, and I've heard from them. Seems they're afraid to speak their opinions of Chatty. I'm not!
I know, I'm "outta here" with this post, but I had to say it!
ARI

#70487 - 02/22/06 06:15 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

My God you mean you're leaving yet AGAIN Ari???Renee don't bother to defend me to anyone. All have the right to their own "varying" opinions. Ari for example; taking only a portion of the words I offered her she has stated first that I alienated her, then in another post just yesterday, she stated that I actually HELPED her with my commments. Dah, same comments!!! It seems she changes her mind "ALOT." Aleinate, help, in BWS and out of BWS...makes me dizzy!!! Just consider the source, I do... [Eek!] LOL

[ February 21, 2006, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#70488 - 02/22/06 06:25 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
ariadne54 Offline

Consider the source, is exactly what I'm referring to with you, Chatty. I didn't mean to imply your caustic comments had "helped" me.
You are a pervasive presence here...
Dotsie needs to remove me permanently, since I can't abide seeing Chatty Lady giving her feedback any longer.
You need to get a life.
ARI

#70489 - 02/22/06 06:46 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
We are here to help and support...it doesn't matter if it's the first time, we heard it or fifty times before. What matters is the person's heart...we do not want to add to the pain. To many have left these forums in pain.
God comforts us in our tribulation... in turn we comfort those in like tribulation.
It's not hard..he does not make it burdensome.
The bickering needs to stop, it's not healing it's not a help.

#70490 - 02/22/06 06:54 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Ari, you yourself in your own words said my words helped you but that was yesterday today you are once again in a different mood. I have a very busy and happy life in which I help many many good people that need it and apprecate it,thank you for asking. No one is forcing you to read anyones posts certainly not mine. I have extended the hand of friendship to you on more than one occasion and you've slapped it away. I apologize to the ladies here but sometimes the one sidedness is just too hard to take.

[ February 22, 2006, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#70491 - 02/22/06 08:07 AM Re: Humiliation still haunts me...
ariadne54 Offline

Yes, and you yourself turned this thread into a "pity party" for yourself for being trashmouthed.
Hey...as I said, I'm outta here, but woe to the people who are fearful of challenging you. This forum has become your arena for expounding your philosophy, which is toxic.
Others may be afraid to challenge you, but I am not. I managed to heal myself without the help of this forum primarily because of your toxic responses.
I was feeling gracious last night. NOW I don't feel such.
You have nothing better to do than to post adnauseum her with your faux concerns. Go on...continue. It will be with relief that I don't have to be victim of it!
ARI

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved