The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 15 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#70010 - 10/13/05 03:19 AM Re: Cyber Dating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Okay, I'm gonna ask again...what is winking? You're driving me nuts!

#70011 - 10/13/05 04:57 AM Re: Cyber Dating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Humm, excuse me,not to rain on anyones parade but if anyone should chair this board its me...thats right, who has all the experience checking out men? Who discovered the 3 men trying to infiltrate this Forum? You need a real tiger here not a pussy cat like our beloved leader. She's too nice, as where I am a b*&^% when it comes to finding out about losers. The only reason the guy with the 'jammies' got by me was because of my girlfriend and her husbands recommendation and he was so normal and charming when we were out for coffee. I volunteer...I'll give these apes a run for their money. [Eek!]

[ October 13, 2005, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#70012 - 10/13/05 05:12 AM Re: Cyber Dating
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Dianne, you can literally send a wink to someone you are interested in, but maybe don't feel comfortable emailing. The guy sends it and you get an email saying so and so is interested in YOU! Aren't you the HOTTIE of the moment!! You better hurry up and email him, or he will GET AWAY!

My questions:

Are you an available man? (covers married, engaged, in a relationship?)
Are you a believer?
Do you have teeth - for sure!
Would you mind sleeping with a dog?
Do you like kids? Do you have any?
Are you able to trust people?
Have you ever hit a woman?
Do you think there is ever a time when it's okay to lie? When?
Have you ever been arrested?
Have you ever done any sort of illegal drugs?
How often do you have a cocktail or beer?
Are you addicted to sports, food, work, exercise, alcohol, drugs, sex, church, etc.
Are you adventurous and passionate about life?
Is that your real hair? (I prefer bald to fake)
Do you have a job? Do you make more than minimum wage?
Do you keep your house in good condition?
Do you bathe and change your undies daily?
Do you like your mother? (like, not love)
Do you smoke?
Do you have a healthy relationship with your adult children and are they self sufficient?
Do you know how to use a mitre saw?
Are you over your last relationship?
Do you like R & B and blues?
Do you like to travel?
Are you willing to give foot massages?

JMO
Daisygirl

[Confused] [Wink] [Eek!]

#70013 - 10/13/05 07:01 AM Re: Cyber Dating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The problem is every man on this earth should spell his name LIAR...it takes a sixth sense or being psychic or both to see past their tall tales, we poor women are doomed if we wait for one of them to tell the truth. I love your questions though Daisygirl....JJ could have a ball with these.

#70014 - 10/13/05 07:12 AM Re: Cyber Dating
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Chatty,

Do you know how you can tell when a man is lying

(I Knooooooowwww - we aren't saposed to be male bashing here!)

his LIPS are MOVING!

danita
quick writer

[ October 13, 2005, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Danita ]

#70015 - 10/13/05 07:56 AM Re: Cyber Dating
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I'm wondering how this one got in there, "Do you know how to use a mitre saw?"

I think a multple choice form would be good. Like,

1. When we go out to dinner, you see a beautiful young woman sitting at the table next to us. You:

a) Pretend you don't see her and look directly at me and make wonderful conversation

b) You poke me in the ribs and say, "get a load of that babe, will ya? Hooter heaven!"

c) You wait until I go to the bathroom and then make a move to get her number.

d) You say something stupid like "See that pretty young thang over there? Well, I'd pick you over pretty any day. Un huh...sure would. Can I sleep over? Brought my jammies!"

So...whatcha think? Chatty can be chair, and I'd be happy to get Danita to help me write the questionaire...

Who's in? Where the devil is SMILES when you need her?

JJ

#70016 - 10/13/05 04:48 PM Re: Cyber Dating
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Watch out. Daisy's on a roll. And the queen is right behind her.

I'm here to take up for men. They are not all slugs. I happen to know many sensitive men who would never consider doing any of the ridiculous things mentioned in this forum. My husband and his brother are two. My father and my brother. And, moving along to the younger generaton...my two sons. Let's hear it for guys who know chivalry isn't dead! Also for gentlemen who know how to treat women like gold...who in turn treat them the same way!

#70017 - 10/13/05 05:01 PM Re: Cyber Dating
Daisygirl Offline

Dotsie, the problem that we single women have to contend with is that the good men stay married to their original wives and do not stray. I just heard a statistic that 65% of the divorces are instigated by the woman.

JJ, I love your multiple choice idea. That way, the responders would not have to think too hard and if they couldn't figure out the answer, they could guess.

Chatty, we would definitely have to administer a drug that would compel the truth to come out. Any doctors or nurses out there?

#70018 - 10/13/05 06:34 PM Re: Cyber Dating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm with Dotsie. I was a professional dater, meaning I dated a lot but the majority of men were nice. Sure, there were a few duds and those few were bad news, one stalker included, but when I met my husband, he was so different. Our beginning relationship was based on business talks. We both love business, go figure!

Have any of you considered that some of these guys come with their own questions? Yikes! And, the players know exactly how to act because they've read up on what women like so even if they are acting wonderful, it could all be an act. My abuser did that and even told me he knew the rules of the game. Ugh!

#70019 - 10/14/05 07:28 AM Re: Cyber Dating
Daisygirl Offline

Dianne, you got that right. Some men find out what women want....they bring flowers, are generous, wine and dine you.....but they are really bubbas in disguise. Sometimes they just like the chase.

I think many of us single women have been disappointed and we are just having a little fun here - if we don't laugh, we would cry and be horrified! I think we realize there are good men, although few. I enjoy hearing about your husbands who are true and good - it gives me hope that maybe someday it could happen to me or one of us.

I have dated some really nice men who treated me very good. But I would find out a little detail that would make me run.....such as the guy who had 2 additional children he confessed to after we dated a year....or the pilot I dated who confessed he had an affair with a married co-pilot and didn't take responsibility for it, it was her fault....one guy I loved a lot, just couldn't connect emotionally with other people, including me....one guy I discovered was a compulsive liar and even lied about how great his kids were in sports.....one guy couldn't make up his mind so I made it up for him.....one guy chased and chased me and when he caught me, he let go of me and ran. All these men were gentlemen and treated me very good - they were nice men and I was attracted to them. But there was something I could not live with - maybe I'm too picky. I just know I need honesty, integrity, stability and didn't think I could get it from any of them.

Page 9 of 15 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved