The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#69126 - 05/07/06 08:49 PM Re: Finally!!!
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Before I got Daisy, I slept with 2 layers of PJs, a down comforter and a wool blanket on top of it all. Now I just need a sheet, quilt and Daisy. I'm serious too!

I just left Daisy contained in the kitchen with the crate door open. Guess where she was when I came home - yep, she was lounging in the crate!

[ May 07, 2006, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Daisygirl ]

#69127 - 05/28/06 08:16 AM Re: Finally!!!
Whirlwind Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Congrats on the new family member!

I never knew how much pleasure a dog could be until I got Taz. Although, I do know that I've been spoiled. She never bothers ANYTHING - except socks. LOL.

And I do agree with Chatty and Downdog. Maybe it's not for everybody, but I'd vote for letting the dog sleep with you. They are pack animals and are happiest when with their "family." I love that soft, warm body snuggling next to me, softly snoring during the night.

Whirlwind

#69128 - 05/28/06 05:52 PM Re: Finally!!!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
You finally got your baby????? Can you post a pic here? You sent me a newborn pic but I'd like to see what she looks like now. I'm so thrilled for you! We sleep with Diz but she isn't very big. Like lying next to a little heater.

#69129 - 05/29/06 05:25 PM Re: Finally!!!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Trixie sleeps wherever Trixie wants to sleep, either with my son, or with me if my son isn't home. She is spoiled rotten and I love walking by his room and seeing her laying her head on the pillow, just like my son. It looks like two children laying there, instead of a boy and a dog.

She also has a recliner that's hers. Course she only uses it to watch Animal Planet. Or so she says...who can believe her? She lies like a dog.

JJ

#69130 - 05/29/06 06:02 PM Re: Finally!!!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Kelly sleeps with us. She's either under the bed, on her bed, or in bed with us. After we get up, we have to open my daughter's bedroom door so she can jump in bed with her. If we don't, she scratches until my daughter gets up and lets her in.

And like you Jawjaw, I love seeing her snuggled on my daughter's bed.

#69131 - 06/04/06 02:13 AM Re: Finally!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
We forgot to bring in my granddaughters dogs dishes yesterday afternoon and this morning very early we heard little chirpy noises. When peeking out onto the deck we saw about 20 little chipmunks gleefully gobbling up the Eukanuba dog food left in the dish and some were bathing in the big water bowl. Cristy ran and got the video camera. We just let them finish their fun while her pitbull Prince watched from the window turning his head from side to side, rather confused. What a hoot!!

[ June 03, 2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#69132 - 06/05/06 01:38 AM Re: Finally!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My girls, Reeta & Rosee, ran all over the house last night when we got home from the mountains. They were sniffing and licking everything and having a ball just being home. You could see the happiness ion their tiny faces and that made me happy to be home as well. I guess our modest surroundings mean more to them than the pricey home my granddaughter has. It is good to be home again, goofy plumbing and all.

#69133 - 06/08/06 02:47 AM Re: Finally!!!
BekArae78 Offline

Loc: Anchorage, AK
Congratulations!!!!! I have a Pittbull and a Dachsund... They love each other SO much and they keep me company on walks.....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved