The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#67137 - 06/12/04 09:08 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Today we all took a ride in the car, mom had to take Chester to the vet to see what we could find out about him. He is around 6 or 7, Dr. Mike said and he has been out awhile, hes so skinny under all that hair and he is very shy and hated getting his shots. Mom got us all a special treat so we would be good in the car. Mom was feeling quiet today because Ronald Reagan was buried and it was so sad so we all sat on the bed and mom rocked Chester while Rosee and I snuggled Tulip, know what, she snores. We can't keep Chester or Tulip forever because its our job to find them new happy homes unless they're too sick or old then mom keeps them or takes them to Best Friends where they care for them until they pass over to Angel Canyon. Bye now! [Big Grin]

#67138 - 06/15/04 02:10 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Sandra, I wouldn't eat steak tartar in a domestic country, let alone a foreign one. YUCK!!

#67139 - 06/15/04 02:12 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Boots, you're such a good guard dog.. Keep up the good work. I'm always on guard and make sure all cats, lizards, frogs, dragonflies, butterflies, and moths know that my back yard is not up for grabs, even when I'm inside. I watch out the window next to my mommy's desk. She put a really neat pillow down just for me.

JACK

#67140 - 06/15/04 02:18 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hey Rosee and Reeta, how is Chester doing? I bet if he had his way, he wouldn't ever want to leave. I hope your mommy can find him a nice home just like yours.

I heard my mommy on the phone today to Drs Foster & Smith ordering me some yummy treats, a new harness, and a new name tag. I chewed my plastic name tag and it broke. I'm growing so much she says I'm going to get bigger and bigger. I asked her how old I was and she said 9 1/2 months. She told me when I turn 1 yr old I get to have a party. YAY.

JACK

#67141 - 06/15/04 11:31 PM Re: Love my American Eskimo
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Vicki, my two angels Rosee and Reeta asked me to tell you that we found a new very nice home for Chester. The new parents have two other rescued pets, one is a sheltie and the other a poodle so he'll have two sisters. We won't let him go until he's gained a few pounds and I'm sure he's healthy and strong enough, poor little guys been through alot I think, all bad. He will be very happy with his new family. [Smile]

#67142 - 06/16/04 08:05 PM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

charleen, how wonderful that you've found a suitable home for Chester. Jack is thrilled. Thank Rosee and Reeta for letting us know.

He's been such a stinker the last two nights. Around 10 or so, he gets a burst of energy and jumps up on the bed ready to play. Of course, Daddy is sleeping and says no to the play time request. I'm still awake, but we can't play ... cuz it'll wake up daddy.

Give him an hour and he settles right down again and goes to sleep.

Silly dog!

#67144 - 06/18/04 07:15 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hi Opie, you're a few months younger than me!

I'll give you a tip. Just bat those little black eyes adoringly in your mommy's direction and she'll forgive you anything.

Works like a charm for me. [Smile]

I know that when I went through my "chewing" stage, (uh, mommy would tell you I'm not finished yet!) I was teething really bad. How are your teeth? Have you lost all your baby teeth yet? I drooled a lot while I was teething. Anything I chewed on got soaked!

Say hi to aunt bee!!

JACK

#67145 - 06/18/04 06:26 PM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Hi everyone, this is Lady,

Boots and I are sad cause our mommy is in California. We miss her, and the grandkids are so busy, and I have to hide from them. Boots is loving it, but I would rather that my mommy come home and the grandkids go home too. Now I hear that they are staying until Monday so they can see Mommy again.

I am sad and lonely, I miss my Mommy.

Lady, (my Mommy calls me LadyBug)

#67146 - 06/19/04 07:06 AM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hi Lady and Boots,

I'm so sorry that your mommy went away for a few days and you're stuck with the grandkids. I would be sad too, if my mommy went away.

I know you're feeling blue but try to remember to eat normally and drink your water so you don't get sick or dehydrated.

Stay out of the grandkids way... hide under the bed if you have to. That's always been a good hiding spot for me.

JACK

#67147 - 06/20/04 04:09 PM Re: Love my American Eskimo
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Hi, this is Sammie, Dianne's African Gray Parrot and she's somewhat dismayed because we had company for three days and I've learned to say "Damn it!" She's trying to ignore me when I say it, in hopes that I'll forget but you know how my breed is...just when she's trying to impress someone, I'll remember it! [Smile]

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved