The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 83 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#65878 - 11/26/05 06:39 PM Re: Your Highschool prom?
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Ahhhh, what a cool story!

D.

#65879 - 11/26/05 10:55 PM Re: Your Highschool prom?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
These stories bring a smile to my face. Here's another perspective...I have two kids going to Senior Proms this year. Those were the days. I get to relive them all over again. Well, sorta!

#65880 - 11/27/05 03:28 AM Re: Your Highschool prom?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I think I was more excited and nervous when my eldest son went to his first Prom....what a story that turned into, but all ended well and he had a wonderful time.

#65881 - 11/28/05 01:47 AM Re: Your Highschool prom?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Yeah chatty, we have 2 senior proms and senior week to look forward to. Parenting teens isn't for cowards. I just pray for their health asafety day in and day out!

#65882 - 11/30/05 08:32 AM Re: Your Highschool prom?
MyangelinheavenEVE Offline

Loc: Sweetwater,TN
I never went to my Prom one it was expensive and two I didn't have a date and three I was hated in my class anyways. I am thinking not going to my class reunion that is coming up but oh well, my friend wants me to go to it because her and I graduated in the same year.

#65883 - 11/29/05 11:32 PM Re: Your Highschool prom?
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Oh...Myangel, I hope you go...Hold your head up and have a great time with your friend. Don't let anything or anybody get in the way of you and her celebrating each other.

chick

#65884 - 11/30/05 09:19 AM Re: Your Highschool prom?
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Lynne...I love your prom story...my senior prom was on a party boat that sailed up and down the 3 Rivers in Pittsburgh...my date was a sophmore at Penn State and had a final that day...since the boat left the dock at 7pm he couldn't make it back in time so he sent his cousin (a HS junior) to fill in and he met me at the dock afterward and went to the After prom with me...I hated the prom..it was raining and so we had to stay inside the whole time..the whole idea of having it on the boat was so we could dance under the stars...but the after party was so much fun.they had a great DJ and we danced until dawn..after that we went home and changed and then went to an amusement park..it was a very long time ago.. [Big Grin]

#65885 - 11/30/05 09:51 PM Re: Your Highschool prom?
MossPatch Offline

Loc: Midwest
Junior prom date I was 'selected' from the pool of dateless girls hovering on one side of the library by one of the dateless boys trucked in from the boys school. What really hurt was that my HS was co-ed. [Eek!]

Senior prom I put a noose around the neck of a good looking bagger at the grocery store where I was working.

We had nuns as chaperones and were threatened with expulsion from school if we tried to have a post-prom party.

#65886 - 11/30/05 09:52 PM Re: Your Highschool prom?
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
I thought I'd share a really funny prom story. My by mother ran into someone whose daughter went to high school with my brother. This woman told her that her daughter cried for three days when my brother refused to go to their prom with her.

My brother has no memory of her ever asking him to the prom, which he didn't attend at all. He and this girl were friends, they played the leads in the senior class play. But he never knew she had the crush on him her mother claims she had.

We all got a big laugh out of this, and wondered who's memory was correct.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved