The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#62259 - 07/15/05 07:03 AM Clean funny site designed for women
Women's Funny Pages Offline

Loc: Gardendale AL
I am new to this forum and found it quite by accident. I would like to introduce myself and my web site. I am 47 years old and live in Gardendale, AL (which is 10 miles north of Birmingham)I am married have 2 children, 2 grand children, 4 cats and 2 dogs.

I created a web page because of the wonderful and uplifting emails I had received from friends and family members across the country. When searching for funny videos, jokes, pictures etc., I discovered that most sites were designed for men (violence, nudity etc.) As most of you are aware, a woman's sense of humor (especially a women my age 47)is quite different than a man's sense of humor. So I designed this web site especially for women my age. The title is Women's Funny Pages - A place for women to laugh out loud or cry hard. It contains clean funny videos, pictures, jokes, safety tips for women and inspirational thoughts.

The site is only 2 months old and I would greatly appreciate any feed back from you.

Thanks,
Theresa Adams
Women's Funny Pages
http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com

#62260 - 07/15/05 07:15 AM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Theresa boy will you ever fit in around here, welcome!!! Loved the site and will visit often. [Razz]

#62261 - 07/15/05 08:04 AM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
[Big Grin] Theresa, one of the best sites I have seen in a while - I laughed till I had tears in my eyes about your "Hilton" episode.

Would love to exchange links with you for InspiredMoms.com.

#62262 - 07/15/05 04:15 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Teresa,
I couldn't be happier to see one of my own sistahs here on Boomer Women Speak. Welcome!

I do need to tell you however, that one of your stories, Mammograms, is my own. It was written by me, has been published by Women's World in March, and is in my book which came out in May. It was stolen off my website before I could remove it, and has been circulating the Internet daily. I even get it from time to time from people who don't know its mine. Its also copyrighted.

I would appreciate it if you would remove the story off the site. This is how I make my living. I know you understand. Thanks girlfriend, and once again, WELCOME to the best site on the Internet for boomer women. I'm sure your own site will be very refreshing and just the lift women need.

My best, JJ

#62263 - 07/15/05 06:15 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
Women's Funny Pages Offline

Loc: Gardendale AL
JJ,
I have removed the mamogram article from my site. This was emailed to me from my uncle who lives in North Alabama. If you see anything else that belongs to you or someone you know,please let me know.

Most of the articles on my site were sent from friends and family. If I had known it had a copyright, I would not have used it on my site.

My sincere apologies,
Theresa Adams
---------------

Women's Funny Pages
http://www.womensfunnyvideos.com

#62264 - 07/15/05 06:59 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Thank you Teresa for being so prompt AND for being so understanding. No harm done and so let's move on and have some fun, eh? Welcome to Boomer Women Speak. Now tell us a little more about yourself. Are you a stay-at-home mom? Is the website a hobby? A job? Or do you work outside the home? I love Gardendale and think its one of the prettier parts of B'ham suburbs, don't you? I lived in Vestavia at one time in my life. I have a close friend who lives and works either in Gardendale or B'ham. She works for Colonial Properties. Oh and let's don't forget Sneaky Pete's hot dogs. Good Lord those things are worth driving to Bham for! I love um!

JJ

#62265 - 07/15/05 08:09 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
chickadee Offline

Welcome Teresa, I enjoyed your website. You will have fun here, believe me. I have a question for either you or JJ. Shouldn't one question eating a hotdog made by fella named "Sneaky???" Pete.

chick

[ July 15, 2005, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

#62266 - 07/15/05 08:34 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

You would eat one by a fellow named Oscar, yet question a good Italian bro? Whatsa mat-tar? You Anti-American or somepen?

Girl puleaseeee...

JJ

#62267 - 07/15/05 08:59 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Uh huh, ever wonder what part of the cow or pig is the hot dog? Don't ask.

Funny site, Teresa. I loved the moonwalking bird video. TOOOOO FUNNY!

#62268 - 07/15/05 10:28 PM Re: Clean funny site designed for women
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love your idea of making a haven for all the funny stuff that flies through the internet. Of course you had one of the queen's articles. She's famous! Who wouldn't want to put her writing on their site? I always wonder why people don't copyright those things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved