The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#58800 - 06/08/04 10:25 PM Re: creative teens
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Go for it JJ. Tolerating us is THEIR problem!!!
smile

#58801 - 06/09/04 01:03 AM Re: creative teens
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
you got it. Now...what I'm thinking is we get volunteers from local fire departments, police stations, and maybe even Domino's pizza...okay, nix-a on the pizza-a thingy...

Once we get volunteers (either volunteering or kicking and screaming) we each pose with a group of these fellows...thus! A NEW CALENDAR IS BORN!

The theme is "HANDS ACROSS AMERICA?" no? How bout "HUNKS ACROSS AMERICAN?"

WHAT? WHAT?

and then Smiles said....TAKE IT SMILES!

#58802 - 06/09/04 01:13 AM Re: creative teens
smilinize Offline

WOW JJ, you got a great idea there. I was thinking in terms of hunk singular. I like hunk(s) plural even more.

Yessirree!!! The more hunks the merrier.

We could do a pyramid with me on the top. (I hope those pizza guys bring a crane and chain hoist with 'em) I will look so fabulous. Maybe one of those guys will sit on my lap. Or if he's really tough, I can sit on his.

Wheweeee! I'm getting into this. You think this flop sweat is a hot flash or a power surge?
smile

#58803 - 06/09/04 02:16 AM Re: creative teens
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

yes sir reee kiddo...We could wear thongs. (the shoes, not you know whats) If you are going to take the Pizza boys, then I'll take the fire department...anybody wanna go for the police?

You know...if we could travel across America and find a BOOMER WOMAN in each state, we could do one of these babies....all we need now is an RV, about 10,000, a good digital camera, and leave from work. Am I leaving anything out? [Big Grin]

#58804 - 06/09/04 03:09 AM Re: creative teens
smilinize Offline

Hey, if I've got J Lo's bottom and all the pizza guys, Baby, I'm wearing a THONG!!

And it won't be on my foot either.

I might have to re-think my choice of men though. Most of the pizza guys around here are kind of... Well, let's just say most are not real buff.
I'm thinking I should get half the Police Force and half the Firemen and trade you the fat half of the pizza guys. I think that's fair.

Now that we got that settled, I'm thinking one woman per state is a good idea except for those states with a lot of boomers. And I say they find their own guys and split them up and you and I get our pick. Now that sounds fair to me.

Okay, I'm getting into this calendar again. Thong here I come!!!
smile

#58805 - 06/09/04 03:43 AM Re: creative teens
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Girl I do like the way you think...course you know that Dotsie is gonna get us, don't you?
What the hey! Now...the way I see it, I'll trade you half the firemen but you keep the pizza guys...most of the ones around here have eaten too many pizzas if you know what I mean...hey, come to think of it, so have I! AnyHoo...I'll add a half dozen policemen to my pic...and you can have the other half...how's that? Now...if you can swing the 10,000 buck-a-roos, I think I can rent a RV for us...no, no, don't thank me, it's what I do.

JJ

#58806 - 06/09/04 06:30 AM Re: creative teens
smilinize Offline

Boy that is a deal I can't refuse. The $10,000 check for the males is in the mail for the females.
Only thing is, I say we skip the RV and spring for some serious plastic surgery and lipo suction.
smile

#58807 - 06/09/04 02:07 PM Re: creative teens
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Hey, wait just a darn minute there...I resemble that remark!

Nix-a on the liposuction-a...I don't want anybody sticking needles in me or cutting on this bod unless I'm dying...then I want them to do so as if I'm gonna live...

So...mail the check, and I'll check the males...teehhee...Lord, I'm gonna love this job...
[Big Grin]
JJ

#58808 - 06/09/04 05:38 PM Re: creative teens
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I can't wait for the first boomer convention. [Big Grin]

I'm gonna shock the heck out of you two when I have the Chippendale models appear and ask for you. [Eek!]

Then I'm going to ask them to start posing for this calendar. You on? [Razz]

#58809 - 06/09/04 06:42 PM Re: creative teens
smilinize Offline

Good-bye pizza guys. Hello Chippendales.

GO DOTSIE!! Girl, I like the way you think!!!!

Whooeeeee!!!

smile

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved