The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58191 - 11/14/05 05:26 PM Re: Going again
Fiftyandfine Offline

Loc: FL
Lynn,

You will have a ball! Although I kept in touch with two of my high school buddies via letters and e-mail, it was more than thirty years before we were able to physically get together. Our lives took vastly differing paths, but our friendship sustained us, and I count myself so very honored to have two friendships that have lasted a majority of my life. A precious, precious gift.

As for the sinkhole, nah, I'm at least one example that ain't the case here in Florida. Since I moved here, a ton more family and friends have been in touch or have visited. Lots of people who used to rarely e-mail me write to find out the latest on hurricanes and housing prices [Big Grin] . Distant (Canadian) relatives have managed to visit (hadn't seen some of them since I was 2!) And old friends just keep on keeping in touch like they always did. And now, to make my Florida life even better, I've even got all my new online friends!
I mean really, I've been thinking about visiting Vegas because I've got a brother there--and Chatty can be the icing on the cake! And when I head back to Colorado (which I do at least annually) now there's Bluebird, and Danita, and travelchick, and... to think about too!
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Life is definitely improving.Can y'all tell I'm home, and much better rested this week ? [Wink]

#58192 - 11/14/05 09:05 PM Re: Going again
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Absolutely Fifty, and no one deserves it more than you! PM me when you get a chance.
chick

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved