The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 62 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#57276 - 06/29/06 03:31 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Val Offline

Loc: Pa.
I just attempted "limbo rock" at my nephews wedding a couple years ago. Silly me tried to get under the pole with heels on. Rahaha. So next go round I can be seen barefoot and carrying my insensible but oh so pretty heels. I look so stiff......and silly in their movies but I was determined to have fun at this wedding and I did:)
JJ I love your idea......its a great one! I also love scrabble and I think there is supposed to be a way to play it online with friends. If we start the story......maybe one of us or more can copy paste it to save.........will we know when we're going "off line" and all have to come to your house JJ for Oreos and old movies? [Smile]

#57277 - 06/29/06 03:39 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
W--H-A-T? You're kidding, right? I'm the one who has one eye that works on the stove, works in her pj's all day, has a dog that wouldn't give up the recliner unless you were a German Sheperd, and have just enough Ore----ohhhhhhh, alright! Stop that! Stop that whining and carrying on!

Comeeee onnnnn. I can't stand to see a grown woman cry. Now stop that...you can come. Geeish...The things a Queen has to do for her loyal subjects. You get the couch, I'll sit in the floor. No, no, don't thank me...it's what I do.

JJ

#57278 - 06/29/06 04:11 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Val Offline

Thank you your majesty. I'll bring the movies and chocolate and maybe some good wine? [Smile] Maybe some cheese, more Oreos, more chocolate............did I say wine?

#57279 - 06/29/06 10:50 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Me, too! Me, too! If I promise to let you keep an eye on the stove and not sit on the recliner, can I come too,JJ? Puhleeease! Gosh, sounds like I brought the "whine", Val. I'll bring the Oreos but only if I can have all the centers first. Guess how much they cost here? £0.75 for pack of four cookies!!! At £1.85 to £...go figure.

A story is a good idea, JJ. Was it oneliners or more (?) in the way of "Once a upon a time there lived..."? One (can be me) or two can copy then re-post if and when the forums are updated. Shall we start it here or new thread? Dribbling the ball...throwing...now it's in the air...

#57280 - 06/29/06 10:50 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
DebShines Offline

Loc: Brisbane Australia
You know what I want, a good old fashioned disco, with 'our' kind of music and our age rockers!! I went to a Meatloaf concert a couple of years ago, and we (the audience) were a scarey sight, but at least we were all scarey together!! Just think how good that disco dancing is for exercise!! My favourite thing to start each day is a cup of tea in bed, and my favourite thing at the end of each day is a red wine, a coffee and some chocolate, these things make life worth living!!

#57281 - 06/29/06 10:54 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Lola Offline

Pardon me. It's $1.8179 to £ today. Still a lot for a tad of crumble and cream. Again, go figure.

#57282 - 06/29/06 04:30 PM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Val Offline

Good morning all. Disco and Oreos:) WooHoo. I do like you ladies......Maybe we can rent out a cruise line just for us Boomer Ladies (ok ok we'll bring the hubby's) We can have a Disco, wine, chocolate, Lots o"Oreos, lessons in Conkers, limbo, double dutch...........hmmmm well you get the idea:)

#57283 - 06/30/06 07:48 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Lola Offline

Hi, Debshines: Throw in a bit of the twist and jerk and bang-shang-a-lang then you'd have made my night! Yeah! Let's scare them all young 'uns! Our music was much better anyway. We can sing to them and dance to them.

Good afternoon, Val. You were still horizontal to the floor when I was already up and about! I will be getting dinner started shortly while you would still be lunching. I'm a meal ahead so that can only mean I get fatter waaaay ahead of you!!!

#57284 - 06/30/06 07:48 AM Re: Boomer-ing from London
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
and the hoola hoop, chinese jump rope, jacks, and all the other favorites from our childhoods.

#57285 - 06/29/06 08:01 PM Re: Boomer-ing from London
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Shoe skates, with a key.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved