The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 79 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
#54742 - 02/12/06 02:21 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Amen to that Number5.

#54743 - 02/12/06 03:10 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
ladybug Offline

With so many millions of us wanting peace and practising tolerance for each other why is it so hard for other countries to do the same?

Why does it work in America and many other countries but eludes the middle east and smaller segments of Europe? Do their cultures inhibit them from true harmony among one another?

Number5 and Sherri, what do you see are the signs of Armageddon? Have all the "signs" or prophesies been met?

[ February 11, 2006, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: ladybug ]

#54744 - 02/12/06 04:01 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Ladies are we quite sure as Americans we do practice tolerance towards one another? Do all want peace? I think not, just look around us at the intolerance some openly show against our elected officials, against God in the schools or anywhere for that matter. Yet there seems to be a tolerance for spousal and child abuse and animal abuse runs rampant. Sex offenders get a slap on the wrist and are set free to offend again and again. Parents are leaving their babies in cars to die in the summer heat and it is considered a misdemeanor. Our faith leaders are continually bad mouthing others beliefs. Newspaper only look for the sensational to print and more women and children that ever are disappearing only to be found dead or never found at all. Human trafficking is the crime of the decade. If this is practicing tolerance and peace then Armageddon could be here sooner than later. I see no difference between America and other countries really except they are radicals and make noise, riot and kill, where as we Americans sit quietly allowing ourselves to be thought of as civilized...humm!

[ February 11, 2006, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#54745 - 02/12/06 04:40 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
ladybug Offline

Yes, I'm afraid you are so right as usual Chatty. I think I was being overly-optimistic when I wrote that because I think I do see that most of the women on BWS are for peace and tolerance. All of my friends are peace-loving good people.
There are a lot of bad things happening all around us but I don't want to lose hope just yet.

#54746 - 02/12/06 05:19 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I know what you mean as are the ones I know, relatives and friends alike, all good God fearing, family loving, neighbor respecting people. Then where do ALL those others come from I wonder? They seem to be gaining in strength and numbers and its frightening to me personally but I like yourself, try to have hope and believe that maybe just once good will prevail in the end.

#54747 - 02/12/06 07:02 PM Re: what is your opinion ?
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Ladybug, first I agree completely with Chatty about the moral state of our nation and the hypocracy demonstrated here.

Second, I think the Bible explains the last days as a woman who is pregnant and about to give birth. The world has been building up to this time and this time might be a few weeks, a few months or a few hundred years.

In my humble opinion, the labor pains have started. Israel became a nation and the Jewish race has been gathered together from all parts of the world where they were scattered.

The European common market comprises 14 nations, I believe, eventually it will be comprised of 10 nations with a charismatic leader.

The United States will cease to become the world's trade leader and the world's most powerful nation. England will always be our friend.
We'll be required to take a "mark" whether it is a smart chip or some other form of identity on our forehead or hand, possibly arm in order to be able to buy or sell or receive medical treatment or enter college.
Cleansings of peoples will take place for mother Earth, to get rid of the intolerant ones for peace to reign and to usher in an Aquarian age.

Those are just a few of the things I have learned and many of them have already happened and/or are in the works right now.

There is a super computer in Brussells Belgium that has every human being on the planet's info downloaded. And the New Age base of operations is in Scotland.

Don't know all the details yet, but I'm researching everyday and you'd be surprised who and what people are involved and why.

#54748 - 02/13/06 08:32 AM Re: what is your opinion ?
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Number5, are you familiar with the teachings of Maitreya "the Christ"?

#54749 - 02/12/06 09:52 PM Re: what is your opinion ?
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Bluebird, I've heard of him. I've heard of miracles and teachings, that he is able to levitate, etc.

Beyond that, I really don't know that much about him. My eye is on Prince Philipe of Spain and the whole lineage of the Hapsburgs and how they intermarried with the Spanish royalty.

I believe the anti-Christ will be a 'virgin' birth also or a counterfeit 'virgin' birth. There is a lot of interesting material out there and a lot is happening.

#54750 - 02/12/06 09:57 PM Re: what is your opinion ?
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I remember years ago when a Bible prophecy teacher was saying that King Juan Carlos of Spain was the antichrist. Some think it will be Prince Charles (he's involved in alot of new age stuff)

#54751 - 02/12/06 10:54 PM Re: what is your opinion ?
norma Offline

Loc: western canada
The United States of America has an overflow of good people !!!! And those good and decent neighbours of yours Chatty and ladybug are typical of most neighbours all over your nation, mine nation, and around the world !

If 9/11 did nothing else, it proved this, with the outpouring of grief, concern and immediate aide from every age, race, and economic group in your country..... !

There is advantage and profit to be made when peope are frightened ..... why do drug companies advertise anti depressants during nightly news hours .......... why do newspapers, tv programs, repeat and repeat and repeat again discussions of horrific crimes, and details of sexual misbehaviiors or supposed misbehaviours of the rich and famous ..... no matter how many innocent are effected by those discussions ..... does the reading or viewing audience not buy more papers, or are they not exposed to more advertisements .... . who profits when civil wars within nations go on for years and years each side having a continual supply of weaponry ...... is there not someone making money when nations go to war against each other ....... can not certain ruling elites continue to rule with absolute control when people are afraid, either of their neighbour next door, or their neighbor in another country ...... how do those within the 'watch tower, bible and tract society maintain control of so many . ....if not for their constant publications and preachings of horrendous news .... how do many religious leaders manage to frighten if not by descriping God, as one who tortures beyond belief any not accepting certain absolutes ....

There will always be trouble in the world, yes,
.... but the good done by people will always outweigh the bad .. our younger people have a right to know the other side of our world and the good of it 's people ......

[ February 12, 2006, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: norma ]

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved