The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#51609 - 08/05/04 06:30 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
WizardofZA Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Joyce, I add my condolences to all the others. I am so very sorry for your family's pain. Please know that there are many lifting you all up in prayer at this time.

#51610 - 08/06/04 07:15 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
I am adding my sympathy too. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Maggie

#51611 - 08/05/04 08:26 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
Dear Joyce,
I may be wrong, but I think your grandson Jordan was a special "little buddy" to my friend Michael who died a few weeks ago after battling leukemia.
They met at the hopkins children's clinic. Not long before he died, he asked his mother to be sure to let Jordan's mother know that he would be waiting at heaven's gate to greet Jordan when he arrived. Michael loved the little ones best of all and planned on looking out for them, even in heaven. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I'll pray for your peace.
Kathryn

#51612 - 08/06/04 01:48 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dear Joyce,

I will pray that God sees you through these heart breaking times. I'm very sorry that you and your family will have to suffer this loss, but our God knows best. We simply can not question Him.

May peace be unto you all,

Sugaree

#51613 - 08/06/04 03:16 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
It seems strange to cry such painful tears for a child unknown to me and yet I am grieving and cannot fanthom the degree of sadness and pain being felt by those of you that knew and adored this tiny child. I know he is with God, a little angel. I am so sorry for your loss and my church will know and continue to pray for the ones of you left behind.

#51614 - 08/06/04 04:14 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Joyce,

I pray that God will be with you in this hour of sorrow. God Bless you and your family.

Love,
Sherri

#51615 - 08/06/04 05:53 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
newhope Offline

Loc: Palm Coast, FL
Dear BWS friends and sisters, I am truly overwhelmed with the response to my post about Jordon's death. I know that God directed me to this marvelous website full of wonderful sisters just in time to feel the wave of love and support that you have all sent to my family and me. (Isn't it always just the "right time" with Him?) And your responses are coming from all over the country and all the way to Australia, as well. This is amazing to me. Dotsie, I will find a way to have your words in front of me "Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time." What a wonderful way to explain God's love for us. Maybe I could learn to embroider or do counted cross stitch or something now that I'm looking for a way to fill up the hole in my life that Jordon's death brings. Does anyone know something that would be easy for a person with absolutely no talent for anything crafty?

I believe that our kind and gentle pastor (who was at our house from 3:00 a.m. until past 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday) offered some encouraging and true words when he said that time is measured so very differently in eternity than it is here on earth. He said that Jordon will just blink an eye and there we'll be with him in that instant! Just like that - because in the course of eternity, our lives on earth are just a blink of the eye.

Our family and friends will get through this somehow - and you have all just helped.

#51616 - 08/06/04 07:02 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Joyce, I'm so sorry for your loss. I just had a woman at my church ask me about Jordon because of the prayer requests on my prayer list. I do believe the Lord led your pastor in his kind words that are so true. What a wonderful way of expressing the difference in time on heaven and earth. A comforting thought!

I join the rest of my sisters on this site in continuing to lift you and yours in prayer during this difficult time.

Donna

#51617 - 08/06/04 11:12 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Joyce, I too add my condolences. My heart goes out to you and all the family and friends who loved Jordan dearly. At least he isn't suffering any more.

#51618 - 08/06/04 02:50 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Joyce, still covering you and your family in prayer. [Wink]

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved