The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 187 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#45620 - 05/02/05 05:16 PM Exercise
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's
permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take
an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and
down, and perspired for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the
class was over.

#45621 - 05/02/05 05:49 PM Re: Exercise
unique Offline

Ho, ho, ho, TVC - a good one!! Is this a true story? Can I come as a guest next time and videotape? I could use the $10,000 America's Funniest Home Videos is offering. <snort> Still snickering over here....

#45622 - 05/02/05 10:45 PM Re: Exercise
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
OMG! How funny TVC...YOU'RE A HOOT!

Let me tell you what a friend of mine (my walking buddy) told me happened to her on Saturday.

First of all, her Mother-inlaw is in the hospital and she called Dee (my friend) at 7:00 on Saturday morning and said "I'm calling an ambulance to come and get me and take me home! I don't like this place!" So Dee had to jump up and drive the 60 miles to the "home" (really wasn't a hospital) and calm her down.

Then when she got home, the maid she had was drunk and was mopping Dee's carpet. Yep...you read it right. Her carpet. With a wring-type mop. When she asked the maid what the H she was doing she replied smiling, "I don't know honey child, cause I'm INTOXICATION." Not intoxicated...INTOXICATION.

Then her son called and said his dog had been kidnapped.

I laughed till tears rolled down my face. You have to know Dee to appreciate this. She is one funny lady anyway...but she was so dramatic when she told all of this. Oh and about the dog. It was a 3,000 dollar hunting dog. Her son recovered the dog from a carload of Mexicans in the area who had the dog sitting in the back seat of their car. When the car (going very slowly) passed the son's house, he stopped it to ask them if they had seen the dog. There sat the dog (upright) in the backseat. Just sitting there. The Mexicans said they thought the dog was in heat and was looking for the owner to give it back. It was 10:00 at night. And the dog was male.

Have you stopped laughing yet?

#45623 - 05/02/05 10:59 PM Re: Exercise
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Gee, TVC, I see a new Jane Fonda coming on here.
You could do an exercise tape. "Feel the panty hose burn" or maybe a Richard Simmons, "Move to the oldie panty hose" or... Well, you get the idea.

And JJ, I want to meet this friend of yours. She's already making me feel better about some of the awful days I've had.
smile

#45624 - 05/03/05 01:58 AM Re: Exercise
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
ain't it so? She's inspired my next writing contest topic too...your worst day!

JJ

#45625 - 05/03/05 02:04 AM Re: Exercise
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
JJ that story is simply HILARIOUS!

TVC I think "donning the leotard" is a bonafide good all-over body workout....at least it is for me!

#45626 - 05/03/05 05:05 AM Re: Exercise
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Hard to know which one of the above posts made me laugh harder??? I am destroyed with tears of laughter right now, and I sincerely thank you all. How funny!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#45627 - 05/03/05 06:07 PM Re: Exercise
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
TVC, fess up...is this true?

Jawjaw, you sure know how to find the fun in every day. I bet it's there for all of us if we take the time to look for it.

I use to wonder how ministers came up with their sermons every week. Then I realized they walked through life wearing their spiritual eyes.

You walk through life wearing humor-eyes.

#45628 - 05/03/05 08:42 PM Re: Exercise
TVC15 Offline

I'm happy to report that this was a joke sent to me in an email! But to be honest, I could see it happening to me as I've not donned leotards in many many years, and even then I had trouble... [Wink]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved