The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#45582 - 07/19/05 09:44 AM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh my goodness@! I laughed uncontollably as I visualized this! You're absolutely right too Chatty! Jeeze, what a way to end a good nights sleep! Did you ever go back to sleep? Did your husband laugh at you all night long or just part of the night?

#45583 - 07/19/05 06:21 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
http://www.toilette-humor.com/cartoon.html

Thought you'd get a kick out of this and aren't offended.

#45584 - 07/20/05 03:50 AM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dianne,

"Thought you'd get a kick out of this and aren't offended."

What were you thinking? A KICK out of this? NO, it was a gas!!!!!!

lmao,
d.

#45585 - 07/20/05 04:39 AM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Some things are just funny, no time to be embarrassed while cracking up is there? [Big Grin]

#45586 - 07/20/05 06:03 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

You won't believe what happened to me yesterday. I'm in this little boutique, trying to fit my big butt into a pair of pants and sweating in the little fitting room and in walks a film crew with Tanya Tucker. Seems she's going to have her own reality show in the Fall. I normally walk around that store with my pants unzipped while checking out other clothes but kind of hard to do with a bunch of men, carrying cameras. So, I stayed in the fitting room, sweating like a pig and just kept trying on different pants. All of my make up ran off my face.

They were filming her shopping with her 16 year old daughter. I had to finally leave and they actually made me sign a release just in case my face was caught on camera while walking out.

#45587 - 07/20/05 06:11 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Who put that picture in here? I can't wait to show my kids and hubby. We love potty humor.

Dianne, where were you shopping? I love your description of yourself trying on pants. ISn't life grand?

What's the name of the show so we can be sure to look for your sweaty self?

[ July 20, 2005, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#45588 - 07/20/05 06:16 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I'm the guilty one. I put it here.

I was shopping in this cute little boutique called Valarie's.

Have no idea what the name of the show is but it's supposed to be on the TLC channel. Tanya had a make up artist to fix her sweaty self and I just had to suffer. Ain't fair. Did find a cute pair of pants tho!

#45589 - 07/21/05 05:41 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

The rest of the story: Tanya and the crew stayed at the shop until 8 PM and then, all had a beer and some cigs outside the shop afterward. (Better than other times where Tanya went to the back of Valarie's store and smoked there!). I guess reality shows don't like to see stars actually paying for clothes so they set aside $1,700 worth of clothing and said they'd come back the next day and pay for them. Never showed. Valarie won't take checks from Tanya anymore (no comment) and I guess she didn't want to flip out a credit card. However, this is great publicity for Valarie so not a wash out.

#45590 - 08/13/05 06:30 AM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
This is in response to Theresa...the one who got locked out of her hotel room thinking it was the bathroom...talk about hysterical...I'm still laughing...I think I would have zipped myself inside the garment bag and had my husband roll me out to the car on one of those luggage rollum thingies...thanks for the chuckle.

#45591 - 08/13/05 10:43 PM Re: Most embarrasing moments!
KAY B Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York
Many years ago...we were staying in a hotel with a band we were friends with. I got a call at 4am that nobody picked up 2 of the guys in the band..

Their rooms was across from mine, with the tv blasting. I got out of bed & went across the hallway. As I walked out of the room, the drummer saw me & thought I was sleep walking! He took me back to my room & put me back into bed!!! [Smile] Of course I let him!!! [Smile]

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved