The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 98 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#44401 - 11/23/05 09:02 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I'm thankful for:

all my friends at BWS and their prayers on my surgery.

That God worked his miracle in my so the Cancer was not invasive.

For my family and children.

For all our health.

For knowing He hears and listens to our prayers

Sandpiper

#44402 - 11/24/05 12:49 AM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I'm thankful for my husband, my children and the special people in their lives. My dog, and my bird. My extended family. My home, my freedom, and my God.

I'm especially thankful for my computer so that I can stay in touch with all the wonderful people I've met on the BWS board.

#44403 - 11/24/05 07:25 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Lord, as your mercies surround us, may we stay focused on returning those blessings with abundance. May we show our thanks to you by doing something well-pleasing to others intentionally today.

Give thanks by giving it away today to someone who needs to hear a kind word.

Have a blessed day. Make the most of it no matter what you are doing. Revel in the fact that you are loved at BWS!

#44404 - 11/24/05 09:13 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
I'm thankful for so much....my family, my friends, my faith, my health, my few talents, my life and my love.

I hope all of my Boomer sisters have a wonderful holiday celebrating the bounty we each have in our lives!

#44405 - 11/24/05 10:41 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
TVC, I really enjoyed that poem! Thanks for sharing it here.

It's not officially Thanksgiving Day here, and I feel like I'm MISSING OUT...feel like we should be having a big turkey dinner here too!

But I can still be thankful...
for the gift of life,
my husband's love,
the bright sparkle that our granddaughter is in our lives,
that all of my loved ones have made it safely through another year,
and most of all, for the ingenious way that God led me to this Boomer Women's site...this place filled with such incredible women has been the answer to so many lonely prayers, and I'm grateful to each and every one of you who have helped me to rediscover joy, laughter, passion, purpose and belonging.

It IS a blessed day, even without the turkey and cranberries!

#44406 - 11/25/05 02:27 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
Eagle!

You can make a turkey dinner if you want to!!!!!
(They really are good) = but your idea is the best!!!!!! And you are not missing one thing (except for mashed pot., gravy, stuffing, pumpkin pie and about 5000 calories!!!!)Seems to me that you have already figured out the most important part anyway.......It is a blessed day...as is every day.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved