The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 143 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#42234 - 04/17/03 11:44 PM I AM SUCH A LURKER!!!
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
i am so embarrassed to say this!! i am a lurker these days! i read posts all of the time but i don't respond often at all. i very rarely put up a new topic... i suck! i am so sorry. i have been so darn busy and i know itis no excuse but i can not help it. my husband will be moving to louisianna by may 5th, the grandbaby, the new stores and then me moving to louisianna probably by july.... oh yes did i mention that girls?!?!? our business expanded greatly and we are moving to louisiana. hubby goes firtst then me. my sons half year car wreck "anniversary" was this past saturday.... all i can say at this point is thank god for prescription drugs, psychiatry....and well....god.

#42235 - 04/18/03 04:48 PM Re: I AM SUCH A LURKER!!!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sounds like way too much going on. [Eek!]

Glad you decided to STOP LURKING and START POSTING. We forgive you. I have truly missed your honest and fun posts.

Your family remains on my prayer list...and
I like your list of what you are thankful for...why not! [Wink]

#42236 - 05/15/03 05:48 PM Re: I AM SUCH A LURKER!!!
40something Offline

I think I am in the lurking category too. Life gets so hectic with full time and a small part time job, family and home responsibilities, and family illness, that I haven't been here much either.
I have the most wonderful friends in the world! They got me through my mom's serious illness and passing a few months ago. I felt so strong with them backing me up! My friends are my family, since I don't have alot of biological family. Friends are a true blessing!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved