The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 97 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#41210 - 12/27/05 10:48 PM Re: JawJaw's book
Renee Russell Offline

Loc: Tennessee
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas! My checking account is depleted and my credit cards are in meltdown, but I've marked Pam's website to order her book and I entered the December contest for Georgia's. Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful New Year!

Renee

www.reneerussell.com
"Kate's Pride" available from Wings ePress January 2007

#41211 - 12/27/05 11:00 PM Re: JawJaw's book
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Renee, I know just how you feel! It's going to take 6 months to repair the damage.
I have both Pam and Jawjaw's books and you won't be disappointed!
Loved your website! [Wink]

#41212 - 12/28/05 05:20 PM Re: JawJaw's book
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Renee, tell us more about your writing life.

I also have their books and am waiting for thier next ones to get published!

#41213 - 12/28/05 06:11 PM Re: JawJaw's book
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Thanks for that "vote of confidence" girls!!

#41214 - 12/28/05 10:26 PM Re: JawJaw's book
Renee Russell Offline

Loc: Tennessee
Hi Dotsie!

I'm afraid my writing life has been pretty sparse lately, but I'm trying to finish my second novel which is a contemporary romantic suspense with paranormal elements. I'm targeting that one to Harlequin Intrigue. It's about 80% complete.

I do my writing evenings and weekends since I have a day job that takes up 50-55 hours per week and a 45 minute drive each way to and from work.

I'm very excited about the sale of "Kate's Pride" which is a mainstream historical Southern Gothic tragedy coming out in January 2007. My husband designed the book cover and is the process of designing some bookmarks for me that we'll get printed up in the Spring. I'm very lucky to have a husband who's a graphic designer.

I have a futuristic romantic fantasy that I've got outlined and about 50 page written that Anna Geneose at Tor has expressed some interest in, but I haven't been able to get more of it written with everything else going on.

Oh to be able to write full time!!! But that will come someday. For right now I'm just doing as much as I can. And I manage to get to at least one national convention per year. I went to Romantic Times in St. Louis this past May and had a wonderful time! I got to meet with Anna (where she expressed interest in the fantasy story) and I got to hang out with the Mr. Romance cover model contestants and the Ellora's Cave Cavemen models. Ooh La La!!! I also got to meet and chat with a lot of published authors who were all wonderful and very helpful with advice. I highly recommend the Romantic Times conference!

#41215 - 01/01/06 03:42 AM Re: JawJaw's book
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Oh Pammmmmmieee!

I also want to know when the sequel is coming out!

love ya
Sherri

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved