The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#35121 - 02/07/03 06:27 AM Boomer TV Show
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
There isn't a TV section so this will have to do. I recently started watching occasional reruns of one of my favorite shows to watch as a kid, The Wonder Years. While my younger self enjoyed the show because of the cute Fred Savage, I couldn't help as I was watching it now how close it fits a lot of the mission of this project. The premise of the show is that this boy, who is now middle-aged thinks back about his teen years in the late 60s early 70s. He thinks back on it as if he were a teen again and with the distance/wisdom he has gained since then. He talks about a lot of things: siblings, parents, love, friends, growing up, and more. I didn't know if anybody else remembers this show and might see the connection? Even though it is from the male perspective, I think it speaks to a lot of people who grew up in that era.

#35122 - 02/07/03 06:40 PM Re: Boomer TV Show
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I had to laugh out loud while reading this post. I have a dear childhood friend who loved that show, well and the cute boy who did all the reflecting.

I never watched it much, but I remember it being a show with character.

I am going to have to see when the reruns are on here because it would be a refreshing show for my 14 and 15 year olds.

As mentioned before in this forum...boy has television changed!

#35123 - 02/07/03 06:42 PM Re: Boomer TV Show
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
It comes on the ABC Family Channel here, if that helps.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved