The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#35080 - 06/03/06 05:38 PM Re: packrat
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
downdog, I haven't read that book but have heard of it. Funny, I never knew that's what it's about. I should read it.

My son left for beach week this morning. The only way I know to get through this is to put him and all his friends in God's hands.

#35081 - 06/10/06 05:32 AM Re: packrat
downdog Offline

Loc: kansas
Yup, every time I think about my kids, I immediately say a prayer for them. So I've been praying for them alot lately. Ashamed to say I should have been praying for them this much all the way through. Sad that it takes a sorrowful heart to up the prayer life. It usually turns the focus from me to Him and them.

#35082 - 06/13/06 06:27 PM Re: packrat
cara4art Offline

Loc: north-central New Mexico
I have two aunts who are pack-rats(my parents weren't - thank goodness!), and the fact that I have moved around alot has pushed me in the opposite direction. Am a devotee of simple living, and never save any papers unless it is absolutely necessary(important documents). All my belongings would fit in the back of a small pick-up truck. We have little in the way of furniture, either. My husband has a good bit more to deal with, like about 3-4 times that amount, but he is going to have to, soon!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved