The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 204 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#33722 - 10/25/05 12:10 PM Re: Torturous tickling
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
She changed her screen name. It's the same person, and you're doing just fine.

When someone changes their name here, all their posts are changed to the new name.

#33723 - 10/25/05 01:10 PM Re: Torturous tickling
Junebug Offline

Loc: 10 yrs in OH now, 47 yrs in Tx
bj,
My oldest sisters husband, 7 yrs older than me, used to tickle me also. He did this from the time I was 9 until I was 16, and one day lost my temper and someway flipped him over. After that, he would walk by me and try to trip me and hurt me on purpose. I told my guy friends about it at school, and they showed me moves to keep him from hurting me. I was the one who hurt him after that. My temper and telling myself he would not hurt me again got worse and worse. He finally gave up. It was for control, and I think after what I know of him a little later in his life, it was meant sexual also. It was his way of at least getting on top of me and dominating me, right in front of everyone. YUCK! I became a very defensive person for years because of this.

#33724 - 10/25/05 06:10 PM Re: Torturous tickling
bj Offline

Thanks for sharing, Junebug. That is interesting. Oh, yeah, YUCK! Kinda makes me see my dad in a new light. But I can get past that, as I have for years. I just feel sorry for him. Yes, I am a Christian (for 15 yrs now) and find great comfort and help in the Scriptures. Thank you.

#33725 - 01/12/06 01:59 AM Re: Torturous tickling
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Good afternoon. I would like to shed some light on this subject for you all. I know this is a women's forum, but I felt the need to say something about this topic in particular.

I do not wish to, in any way, belittle the experiences you've had with tickling. It is by no means something that should be used and taken advantage of. However, things are not as they seem.

I am a long-standing member of the website, the TMF . I understand completely how alien and weird it might seem to you, considering your past, but tickling is not always a form of torture or punishment.

Everyone who is a member of this site enjoys tickling in some fashion. Many have been through the same experiences you relate to in this thread. However, we have made an effort to look past the pain it left in our past so that we can find pleasure and comfort in it.

Tickling is one of the most basic forms of human interaction, especially at young ages. It's a wonderful way to re-enforce the bond between parent and child when used playfully, not abuseively. I speak for most of the TMF members when I say that it's a shame that some of you feel as though it's a form of punishment, or something that should be avoided at all costs. Tickling, when not abused, can be one of the happiest, jubilant, and stress reliving things to do. It has bonded couples, and parents with children, closer together for hundreds of years.

It's not a horrible thing. It's just different from what you're used to. Everyone has their own kinks and idiosynchrocies.

I'm very sorry to hear about some of your experiences. No one should be put through things like that, to make such a joyful and innocent things into a cruel and sadistic form of torture. If there's any explaining I can do to possibly ease your minds, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

[ January 11, 2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Mark ]

#33726 - 01/12/06 02:04 AM Re: Torturous tickling
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Mark,
This is an ALL WOMEN'S site. We do not allow men to post here, and would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting in the future. Thank you for understanding, and we all wish you the best. I know you're heart was in the right place as was evident by your post. Our best to you from BOOMER WOMEN SPEAK.

JJ - just one of many monitors

#33727 - 01/12/06 02:12 AM Re: Torturous tickling
Dotsie Offline
Founder

No harm was intended, and I apologize for having violated the idea behind this website. However, this site is for helping each other, correct? There were no responses from other women of that nature, so I felt the need to try and help out myself.

I will not post in any other threads, nor again in here. You have my word.

#33728 - 01/12/06 02:21 AM Re: Torturous tickling
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Of course you didn't and I think your post reflected this, so not to worry. But as the name implies, this forum is for women only and I am a monitor, hence the request for you not to post.

We do appreciate your inputs, and I'm sure lots of our readers will be appreciative of it.

Once again, thanks for your post AND your honesty.

Regards,

JJ - the mean old monitor

#33729 - 01/12/06 03:26 AM Re: Torturous tickling
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Jawjaw, thank you. I have emailed him and asked him to refrain. I appreciate your comments. Thanks for being on the ball.

#33730 - 01/12/06 06:34 AM Re: Torturous tickling
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Hello. I have read all the posts in this thread, and thought I should put in my 2 cents worth. I AM female, so I believe my post will not be met with rejection. However, I'm technically not a "boomer".I am 23 years old, and I consider myself a feminist.
I am also a member of the website mentioned earlier in the thread, the Tickling Media Forum. www.ticklingforum.com I am what is known as a "ticklee", which means that I am the one being tickled, as opposed to the one doing the tickling.
I have noticed an overwhelming hostility towards men in this thread. I understand that some of you have had problems with being tickled by men in the past, but wouldn't it be wiser to discuss these issues with the offending gender and work through them, as opposed to simply posting on here so other women who have the same issues you have can validate your opinion?
The TMF does not advocate nonconsensual tickling of any sort, or any nonconsensual activity in fact. I am in total agreement that tickling, when used as a form of torture, is to be condemned. However, many people, myself included,(the TMF has over 29,000 members) do enjoy tickling very much, and should not be castigated for doing so. I am surprised that this thread is posted under the topic of mental illness. I was also a bit shocked at the response to the man who posted, with the best of intentions. Yes, men are not supposed to post, but perhaps you could learn a thing or two from listening to the opinion of the other gender once in a while. This "no boys allowed" business-what is this, a convent?
So here it is: I enjoy being what you would call tickle tortured. Being tied down, blindfolded, and tickled is but one of the many activities I get great pleasure from on a regular basis. Would I let just anyone do this to me? Of course not. But in the right situation, with the right person, in can be positively orgasmic. Sometimes being too uptight and unwilling to let oneself go inhibits pleasure. Tickling, and giving in to the laughter it causes,is very good for release.
No, before you ask, I was not abused as a child. I have not been diagnosed with any mental illness. I have not been brainwashed.I simply happen to enjoy some rather unusual, and some would say, kinky, sexual practices.Consensual nonconsent, with use of safewords if necessary, plays a large and welcome part in my sex life. And it is my right as a modern,heterosexual, woman to enjoy whatever I wish to, as long as no one is harmed by it, without being called sick or taken to task for it.

#33731 - 01/12/06 07:30 AM Re: Torturous tickling
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
AnonymousCat

It is the right of a modern woman heterosexual or otherwise to engage in whatever sexual practices she enjoys as long as no one is harmed. However, we were discussing 'forced' tickling of children. The force in each case was exercised by males, but that was not part of the discussion and there was animosity toward the tickler, not toward his gender.

As to our response to the male who posted, he was treated politely, but this site is simply not for males. That is made quite clear in the site name and on the enrollment page.

You post has confirmed the sexual nature of tickling. As is the case with any form of sexuality, if it is forced, it is not only wrong, it is cruel, it is rape, and it is illegal.

Thank you for your input.

smile

[ January 12, 2006, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved