The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#33448 - 01/06/06 04:17 AM Re: What keeps you going?
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
My son in law would love to visit Tombstone! He loves all that cowboy stuff. We stopped in Dodge City on our way from NY to CO.

#33449 - 01/06/06 10:38 PM Re: What keeps you going?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
writegirl, I love having you back. Just had to tell you that.

#33450 - 01/07/06 01:23 AM Re: What keeps you going?
writegirl1949 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Thanks Dotsie ... I truly enjoy being here. And it's so nice to feel wanted. LOL. But hey, it's true.

And Bluebird, Tombstone is really great. The town has done some good things in the past couple of years to make it more "realistic." I love just going there and watching people walk around ... lots of "wannabes" there but that's part of the uniqueness of the place. I can't wait to get back and make a run over there -- only about 30 minutes from my home.

Blessings, Francine

#33451 - 01/07/06 02:55 AM Re: What keeps you going?
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
What keeps me going? My grandchildren! and my wonderful husband.

Sherri

#33452 - 01/10/06 07:16 PM Re: What keeps you going?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
suzieq, I haev witnessed the chnage in your spirit during the past month, or so and it's refreshing. May God continue to be at work in your life.

Just a thought... perhaps there is a clinic in your town that needs people who are bipolar to minister to others who have recently been diagnosed with the same. I bet you wold be awesome at that.

#33453 - 01/11/06 02:04 AM Re: What keeps you going?
writegirl1949 Offline

Loc: Arizona
It's so nice to hear how others keep going.

Suzieq, yes, we are all here for a purpose and I strongly believe in sharing what I've learned in my struggles. I think that by giving of ourselves in that way, we truly are the ones who receive a multitude of blessings.

And congrats on getting the letter published. And I would encourage you to work on an article. If you haven't yet, you might want to query them as to what their needs are. That way you can formulate your article toward their needs.

Good luck.

And Sherri, I agree about grandkids and husbands. In fact, the love of and for my family brought me through some of my darkest times. But ultimately, it was God who lifted me out of deep depression, through the help of medications and counseling. I strongly believe that we need to seek help from professionals to get us to a point of reality, so to speak.

Blessings, Francine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved