Many women have told me they want to write SOMETHING for my book, they just can't figure out exactly which life story they want to write about! One of Nillwafer's posts prompted me to write this. Please check out her post under LOSS/A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOSS and you will see that by the time she is finished posting she discovered something that she was unaware of before getting her thoughts on paper. At the end of her post she writes, "and it just now dawned on me as i type this that that is what i am doing. thanks board..." This is the beauty of writing about something personal and dear to you. When writing you have the opportunity to follow through with your thoughts because you are not being distracted by the other mess floating around in your mind. Whatever it is that you get on paper is the most important thought to you at that second. Major revelations can be discovered when writing from the heart. We uncover emotions, thoughts, solutions, etc. that we didn't know existed within us.

I encourage you to write about something you feel passionate about. I can't assure you, but I have a gut feeling that you will tap into something deep inside and you will then write with incredible energy. You may feel like you can't get the words on the paper/keyboard fast enough. When you write like that others will want to read it. If you want, send it in at that stage remembering that it will be edited. If you are more of a perfectionist, pick it up again another day and play with the words. Try changing a few to help it say exactly how you feel, just a little cleaned up. Happy writing!!!