Hey everyone, I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner this year, so right now - with the big turkey day just a week out -- I'm working on my menu, and planning how everything is going to fit into my freezer or refrigerator.

I can't buy the turkey early, for example, because there is no space in the freezer to keep it. Plus, I just heard of a local grower who is selling turkeys to the general public, and I just might have to check him out. I think he may be promoting that these turkeys have been fed an organic diet. Not sure of the impact of that, but it sounds good...

Wanted to let everyone know I've been posting some great sounding recipes to the NABBW Facebook page, complete with photos. Everything from a homemade cranberry sauce to green beans -- not in a casserole -- and a recipe for some jazzed up mashed potatoes as well as one for a wild rice pilaf.

Hope you'll take a moment to go visit the page, check out the recipes and share some of your own personal favorites.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com