The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#21606 - 02/08/04 04:23 PM welcome scootermammy!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, we have a new friend in the neighborhood. [Big Grin] Let's all be sure to welcome her.

Scooter, welcome aboard. It's great to have you with us. Your scooter sounds like a blast. I continue to be amazed at the things you can buy on ebay. [Razz] Now you can add scootering to your walking. You'll be outside all the time. What fun.

Please tell us how you found us, and anything else about yourself that you want us to know. [Big Grin]

Look forward to sharing life with you.

#21607 - 02/08/04 06:04 PM Re: welcome scootermammy!
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hi scooter. A boomer lady at my Walmart has a scooter and every time I see it parked there I drool over it. Looks like fun.

Welcome. This is a friendly place. It has become an enjoyable habit for me.

smile

#21608 - 02/09/04 02:29 AM Re: welcome scootermammy!
scootermammy Offline

Thank you Dotsie and Smilinize for your warm welcome. I am thrilled to hear of at least one other boomer woman out there in the world who owns and rides a scooter! I adore Ebay and buy just about everything there - incidentally, my Ebay user name is Truboomer! I can't remember how I stumbled onto this site, I am forever searching the Internet for something and found it that way.

#21609 - 02/09/04 11:03 AM Re: welcome scootermammy!
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Hi Scooter. Welcome [Big Grin]

#21610 - 02/10/04 02:23 AM Re: welcome scootermammy!
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
Hi Scooter Welcome!

I'm lost here-what kind of scooter are we talking about?

Scooter you will learn quickly that I am the one that gets lost quickly.

Lynn

#21611 - 02/10/04 07:55 AM Re: welcome scootermammy!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhoooo Scooter Mamma...it's da Queen here. I want to formally welcome you to our little boomer Queendom! I would LOVE to have a scooter!

Well, you just hop right in and start posting. You'll find that everyone here is friendly, loving, and devoted to me. I mean...devoted to helping each other whenever we can!

Hugs,

JJ

#21612 - 02/13/04 04:28 PM Re: welcome scootermammy!
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Welcome ScooterMama - computer ejiit here. Couldn't find your intro but welcome. I take it you have one of those scooters...? What color? Those things are wild! Would love to have one but there's not enough protection from being kicked by a horse or run over by the sheep. Anyway, where would I carry my bales of hay???

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved