The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 184 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#215805 - 12/14/11 11:26 PM 'Tis the season for some much-needed insight
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ

#215807 - 12/14/11 11:31 PM Re: 'Tis the season for some much-needed insight [Re: Di]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Thanks for sharing that post, Di!

I would still love to have someone from your "Childless Not By Choice" group do an NABBW teleseminar with me sometime. I hope that can happen sometime in 2012.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#215808 - 12/14/11 11:34 PM Re: 'Tis the season for some much-needed insight [Re: Anne Holmes]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
I'll prob have time after the New Year, Anne. I just wonder how many would be interested! WE are not that popular! But it can hopefully give some insight to mothers of kids who are infertile, barren etc.

#215816 - 12/15/11 02:57 PM Re: 'Tis the season for some much-needed insight [Re: Di]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I read that blog Di. The last line said it all: "All I need you to do is love me, just the way I am!" You are such an awesome person. I love you, though we've never met. I'm confident, therefore, the people who actually know U, love U. There are people who have children, who shouldn't! I'm a product of such goings-on. Love the people you can see, interact with, touch and talk to. A lot of us are sad this time of year; many hearts are breaking for many reasons. Wrap your arms around GOD and hang on for dear life!!!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved