The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 104 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#202914 - 05/01/10 08:58 PM Your First Real Crush?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I was only nine years old and a skinny kid with long blonde pigtails. I raced around on my three wheel bike like the wind, LOL!!! HIs name was Johnny Gavin and he was an older man of eleven. He was a head taller than me, had deep blue eyes and the most goregeous blonde wavy hair that was always falling into his face. One night when a bunch of us were out in the neighborhood with our glass jars catching lightening bugs he reached over and took my hand in his and said; would you be my girlfriend? I nearly fainted dead away and had feelings throughout my stick like formless body I hadn't ever felt before. I was in love!I was his girlfriend so for about a year we would hold hands, and then he moved away. But no matter how many boyfriends or lovers or husbands I have gone through, he was my first puppy love and I have never forgotten him... Even today the thought of him makes me feel all warm and giggly!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#202917 - 05/01/10 09:44 PM Re: You First Real Crush? [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Mine first was a shared kiss, sitting in a laundromat dryer. He was in Kindergarten and I was in second grade. Something tells me his fast ways resulted in no good later in life. LOL.

Then there was Jack. He sang "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you..." by the Beatles. That was it, one kiss.

I have always been a late bloomer.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#202921 - 05/02/10 01:53 AM Re: You First Real Crush? [Re: Anno]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
David G...kindergarten. He remained my "love" thru 6th grade. I used to tutor him in Spelling in 5th grade and LOVED it!

Then he got too "wild" for me. I went in the teeny bopper direction.

Then it was Danny M...he was my mother's best friend's son. Everyone thought we'd marry some day. But we didn't He died a few years ago...remained single. A hard one to lose.

#202935 - 05/02/10 07:32 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I have a friend Patricia who met her husband to be in Kindergarden, they went to school and college together still lovers, got married and have been married 54 glorious years. They still behave like kids together. It is the most touching relationship I have ever seen. SIGH!!!!

#202938 - 05/02/10 08:32 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Whenever I feel the urge, I tackle the boxes of photographs my mother stored away. Just today I came across this photo of me, and thought this fits perfectly in this thread. hee hee

I was 2 yrs. old ( 1951)...and it sure looks like I wasn't too crazy about that first kiss. I think I have the same look when my husband tries to kiss me before he shaves.

#202939 - 05/02/10 10:02 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: Edelweiss2]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
What a cute picture!
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#202941 - 05/03/10 12:12 AM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: yonuh]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I can't believe it. You look exactly the same. I definitely would have recognized you had you not told me it was you. How cool is that!

I'm thinking mine was in eighth grade. Met him at the ice rink. Dated, went on first real date to Christmas dance, dated until I went to Florida with my girlfriend to stay with my aunt and uncle for a month before high school. Came home and he was dating someone else. I was broken-hearted. Got back together, but really wasn't my type. He was handsome, but also a ladies man. Yuck.

#202945 - 05/03/10 11:54 AM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: Dotsie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Tony G. Remember it well. Went to church together. I was in the 6th grade. AND...I confess only to the priest.

#202969 - 05/03/10 01:26 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dag, can only confess to the priest, and such a young age too!

#202980 - 05/03/10 04:59 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: Dotsie]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Luke Skywalker and Han Solo -- I so wanted out of this universe and into theirs!

#202998 - 05/03/10 11:06 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

You were a cutie even then oh frowning kisser...

#203255 - 05/08/10 08:52 PM Re: Your First Real Crush? [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Johnny W. in kindergarten. He was cute when he was little.
Didn't grow up so cute, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved