The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 204 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#202708 - 04/26/10 04:10 AM My vacation video [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Well folks, here it is. I hope the video runs smoothly. If it does't, please let me know.
Teneriffa is certainly an island of contrasts. We stayed in the most beautiful part. but it's only beautiful because the plants and trees get constantly watered. Other parts look like Arizona. Northern Teneriffa looks like a rain forest. It was neat to see a volcanoe, and thank God this one has been sleeping for the last 300 years.
Anno, the island is perfect for handycapped people. It has gorgious wide walks along the ocean, almost as long as the island itself. I'll send you more details.
Enjoy and turn up your volumne.

#202709 - 04/26/10 04:40 AM Re: My vacation video [Re: Edelweiss2]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
You love your fade-ins and fade-outs. laugh
I'm so glad you both had a great time there. I can see why you escape to go there.

Some parts of the island remind me of the Greek islands abit.
Your video was a love of labour. It shows, Edeleweiss. smile

#202719 - 04/26/10 01:44 PM Re: My vacation video [Re: orchid]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Wow...I just took a virtual vacation without spending a dime. I love it. The last surfer, the sunsets, the flowers, even hubby's golf partner (was that a peacock?)...loved it all. Thanks so much for sharing and welcome home, gal!

#202724 - 04/26/10 07:32 PM Re: My vacation video [Re: jawjaw]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Lol, I know Orchid, I was going a bit wild with those fade in and outs. Actually the program does it for you, so I chose the less time consuming way.

JJ, yes I think that was an Emu or Strauss. Maybe it was Big Bird.

#202729 - 04/27/10 12:25 AM Re: My vacation video [Re: Edelweiss2]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
When I was younger and went to the theatre alot they use to show what they called TravelScapes of different goegeous vacation destinations and I have to tell you girl, your video was as beautiful and well done as any of those I saw in the movie theatres. Made me want to pack my bags and call the airline. Just outstanding and I loved all the fade ins and fade outs with circles, hearts and diamond shapes. You are awesome at making videos and I am dead serious about that. Oh and the bird, definitely an emu!
I am going to watch it again now, I thought I saw something in the ocean the first time around so want to go see. Love the music you supplied as well. MY GOD! WHAT TALENT...!

Nope it was just rocks I saw, thought it looked like a stingray!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#202754 - 04/27/10 07:22 PM Re: My vacation video [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss2 Offline

I remember seeing those travel movies too, Chatty. Honestly, putting a video like this together is just about knowing the technicalities. You are giving me too much credit. ...but I do love taking the credit. lol.
Sending you all bunches of hugs. I just told Di that my friends here are in my daily thoughts, and that doesn't stop when I'm on vacation; cross my heart...that's the truth.

#203606 - 05/17/10 04:02 PM Re: My vacation video [Re: Edelweiss2]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
My goodness Ew, what a fantastic video! Beautiful pictures. No wonder you had a great time. I'm sure you're totally relaxed and refreshed after being in all that beauty. I'm sure your soul is full and happy. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. You do a good job of making the slide show for us. Of course you look lovely as usual.
www.tidedancer.com

#203620 - 05/17/10 09:32 PM Re: My vacation video [Re: Sandpiper]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Thanks Sandpiper. I think Teneriffa looks alot like Florida, other than the mountains, of course. :-)

So glad to see you here, I will miss your posts on Facebook, because I'm not on it anymore. Jeez, I wonder if I opted out to quickly. Not sure.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved