The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 144 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#188967 - 08/27/09 09:20 AM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Hmm, sorry about that stuttering...that can be frustrating to watch. That comes from youtube.
Aw Lola, I have always been more of a colorful dresser...even when black was in fashion, I did my own thing. lol

How are your grandchildren? Are you still seeing them as often?

#188987 - 08/27/09 04:05 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
WHen I watched it didn't stutter. the Shirley Temple songs were so appropriate and my goodness...what a view you have from your home...the apls...wow!!!

How do you put a video on utube? Any pointers?

#188991 - 08/27/09 04:10 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I just LOVE seeing those kdis and you and hubby. I especially love the photos of you with the kids and of your husband with them. My how you adore them. IT really shows.

THANKS for sharing!

#189002 - 08/27/09 05:37 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Dotsie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
They are all swell and grand, EW. Took them to Amsterdam and The Hague for a holiday and my daughter's family is still in London as the two older grandchildren are into their summer courses in the City. One's with ballet and the other with violin lessons. The little one is preoccupied with imagination. Currently, he is Anakin Skywalker. So, my house is rather busy and I have bruises from lightsaber duels. They go back home next week, which is when school starts again. Thanks for asking.

#189009 - 08/27/09 07:20 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Dee, you first need a movie program to put your photos in. There are some very easy ones like Fotostory for Windows, which you could download from the internet for free. Once you have created a show with the program, then you can put it into Youtube. I wish I were near you to show it to you. It can be overwhelming in the beginning.

Depending on the weather, we can see the Alps all the way to the Zugspitze.

Dotsie. now my life is an open book, lol...I guess it's the next best thing to seeing each other live. I've gained so much weight the past three years...I don't know why. Because of that I was hesitant on posting the pictures...but that's the way I am now... far from accepting it...but not hiding it anymore.

Lola, bruises from light saber duels? I say give him a soft rubber sable...What a sweet grandma you are.

#189015 - 08/27/09 08:21 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
EW...I'm glad you aren't in hiding any longer. We love you and to me you're absolutely beautiful. Don't know if I told you or not but I printed out a photo of you and have it near my computer. Now when folks hear me talking about my sister heart I can show them who I'm talking about.

Ahhhh...the Zugspitze...I'm soooooooooooooooooo jealous. smile

Thanks for the utube advice...I'll try it and see what I can come up with.

Love and hugs

#189021 - 08/27/09 09:38 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Dee]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
One question, who's taking the pictures when you're in them?
Love 'em all, thanks for letting us into your life!!!
XOXOXOXO from over here...

#189026 - 08/27/09 10:00 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: gims]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
A rubber light saber is for the weak. LOLOLOLOL!!!

#189133 - 08/31/09 11:04 AM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Dee, I printed your photo out too! This is such a hoot!

Gims, my Hubby took the photos, and I think my son took the ones of me and “A” on the terrace. We have a lot of shutterbugs among us. I’m so glad you are getting back into photography, and can’t wait to see photos of your grandchildren. Wooeee…the more the merrier!

We just had “A” for 5 days. I got to steal JJ’s expression…”could eat those grands with a spoon.” So true!

#189135 - 08/31/09 02:35 PM Re: photos of my grandchildren. [Re: Edelweiss3]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
"could eat those grands with a spoon" --- that is so true.
I had the four boys and my camera this weekend, but did not take one picture -- we were just too busy to think pictures. I really need to keep that idea in mind 'all the time,' missing so many opportunities to capture their wee lives in frame. Will try to do better.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved