The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#18458 - 05/17/05 04:25 PM Re: Fitting room mirrors
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I think K-mart has the worst ones. They remind me of the ones the circus used to have where you're distorted...remember those? I was looking in one just this past weekend while in the restroom. Everything was so distorted that I started dancing around in front of it to see what kind of images it would make. Hilarious! Well...it was until this woman walked in and caught me. People can really be snide...

JJ [Eek!]

#18459 - 05/17/05 05:16 PM Re: Fitting room mirrors
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
JJ,

People need to get a sense of humor! LOL!

Dancing in front of a mirror half dressed - what is funnier then that?

Yup Chatty, You've been delivered! (BIG GRIN!)

Danita

#18460 - 05/17/05 06:50 PM Re: Fitting room mirrors
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Danita, I agree with your comment about tanned fat cellulite looking better than white cottage cheese.

This is the time of year we look for bathing suits. We are at our whitest. The mirrors and lights make me want to puke.

Meredith, I've never seen a mirror that makes me look ten pounds lighter. Where do you shop? I'm heading there next? You think women retailers would cathc on and plaster them all ovetr the place.

#18461 - 05/20/05 03:50 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
MAIL ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!NO MIRRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Works every time!
Love Leigha

#18462 - 05/20/05 05:40 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Leigha...you're smarter than any of us..hahahahah...I LIKE that!

JJ

#18463 - 05/20/05 10:36 PM Re: Fitting room mirrors
leigha Offline

Hi JawJaw

I always believe that a women's best feature is her interest in only positive self endorsement in her thinking and her attitude toward herself and to avoid all situations that bring negativity to one's own mind.

Happy blessings!

Love Leigha

#18464 - 05/21/05 02:00 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

You are soooo right Leigha!

Don't laugh, but I have this little game I play in my mind...if a negative thought come rushing in (and let's face it, they do), I say to myself, "change the screen." And I simply replace it immediately with a good thought. Its easy to do, and it works for me. I'm a firm believer in YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK.

And blessings back at ya!

JJ

#18465 - 05/21/05 02:31 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thinking THIN, thinking THIN, think THIN, okay lets see some results..... [Razz]

#18466 - 05/21/05 04:11 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
leigha Offline

Hi Jaw Jaw

That's fabulous Jaw Jaw...I know I do it too. Retraining the mind ridding it of negative thought patterns ultimately retrains all of the muscles in the body relieving stress and helping posture and thus helping the organs inside.

Kinesiology taught me that. The way the muscles are set in different postures which are caused by stress actually has a negative effect on all organs and systems within the body.

Have a great evening!

Love Leigha

#18467 - 05/21/05 04:15 AM Re: Fitting room mirrors
leigha Offline

Hi Chatty Lady

Thin as a state of mind should really be....thin is a state of the emotional body because of the mind's thought patterns.

ie the underlying energy within a person that is the cause of weight gain. Weight is actually an energetic pattern that lies in the emotional body! To clear the thoughts that hold the emotions in a state of energy that causes negative chemicals within us and weight gain is part of the process!

I know I'm going on, but most people aren't aware that it isn't diet that is the culprit to weight gain but underlying issues that are sometimes lodged in the unconscious mind which still have to rise to the subconcsious mind and then to the conscious mind for awareness!

Lots of love
Leigh

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved