The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 214 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#177219 - 03/16/09 12:14 AM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Saw this thread for the first time just now. Will gladly add your daughter to my prayer list. I'm glad you have peace in
the midst of all this turmoil. Prayers and blessings,

#177447 - 03/17/09 10:58 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I feel like I'm from the dark ages. I never texted anything,
ever. Talk about old fashioned!

#178379 - 03/27/09 12:56 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: jabber]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the prayers.

I can't say things are getting better with her.

I've recently received some reports on her that I won't mention specifically here. I'll just say anything she can be doing wrong, well,she is.

She was home last week for a night - she is a camelon. She puts on her "mama's girls" facade, helps me in the kitchen, plays with the kids in the neighborhood....then she leaves and enters another world.

I believe she has an addiction. It is the only thing I can think of that would have her act and react as she has.

So, feel free to keep praying. I guess what I would ask you to pray, is that God would bring her to the end of herself, and that she would realize she has a problem, and that she will accept help.

Things are so bad, my 18 year old sent Dr. Phil an email. WOw, huh.

I continue to trust GOd for the details of my life AND her life. I AM thankful for having faith!

hugs to ya'll!

Danita

P.S. wedding has turned into an elopement. Fiancee and I have decided to elope in August. Wahooooooooooo!

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#178457 - 03/27/09 09:10 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You have certainly been faced with many mishaps in the past several years, one thing on top of another. I feel so bad for you. Of course my prayers will continue and I will be sending you the best vibes via cyberspace I can conjur up.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#178467 - 03/27/09 10:04 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Hey friend,

Don't be surprised if your phone rings one day soon - I've been thinking about you, and thinking it's been forever since we've chatted.

Thanks so much for they sympathy, I'm doing o.k., it's my daughter who needs the prayers BIG time.

She goes to court on the 30th -- feel free to pray that Gods will be done concerning her in the court.

You know the old saying, "if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger!" (I'm a beast!!!!) lol

hugs friend!

danita

#178703 - 03/30/09 08:56 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Am thinking of you today. Praying for God's will in court.

Danita, congrats on eloping. I'm a bit disappointed though because Ross and I were seriously considering coming to the wedding. His uncle lives in Colorado. He turns 60 this year and we were going to tie the two visits together.

#178712 - 03/30/09 09:23 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Goodness Danita...what a handful and what an amazing prayer warrior and testament to faith you are.

I've added your entire family to my prayer list and will hold each in love and light as you walk this path.

Blessings to you...and please let me know if there is something besides prayer I can do!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#178764 - 03/31/09 11:00 AM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Mama Red]
Danita Offline

Mama Red - thank you so much for your prayers. I treasure them!

Dots, I am soooo sorry to disappoint you - a part of me is disappointed as well, but we have sooo much going on it would make your head spin. LOL

My daughter went to court...she basically got a slap on the hand.

1 yr probation, 40 hours of community service, $1,000 fine.

(this is what she's told me, at least).

Honestly, I don't think this is the end of it for her. I don't believe she has learned anything. She is just so casual about it.

So, we'll have to keep praying for her - that somehow she will have a revelation of what she is doing to her life!

Thanks for the support ladies!

#178789 - 03/31/09 03:45 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Danita, she may act calmly about it around you, but could be shaking in her boots. One can only hope. Thanks for the update. I think of you often.

#178829 - 03/31/09 09:17 PM Re: Liberated unto extreme greatness! [Re: Danita]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You know you can call me anytime especially at night Danita. I too miss you, guess I got spoiled seeing you when you were spending more time here in Vegas. I owe you and hubby a wedding dinner next time you're here in town. If my ex has moved out by then, I'll cook something wonderful, if not then we'll go out.
HUGS!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved