The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#172156 - 01/21/09 12:14 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Eagle Heart]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i sorry for this set back both the non arrival of drugs and the fall. As you say it it is good that youve got a place to go to when its all a bit tough, a small thing that help a lot i would think.

#172157 - 01/21/09 12:16 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
maybe your tommorow is our today so the drug will be along later so then is ano9ther apontment on the horison when the drug is in stock?

#172168 - 01/21/09 12:45 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
celtic, me question also.

Anno, I've siad it before and I'll say it again. I admire your tenacity with care giving. I know you're head over heals in love, so it make sit easier, but dang, you're good.

#172217 - 01/21/09 06:43 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Dotsie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Ann, I went out to lunch with a colleague today and had avocado which my friend said she avoids because it raises her blood pressure. I thought about Dennis and wondered if it could be possible that certain food like eggs as well, which we avoid because of risks to high bp, would have the contrary effect to Dennis' low bp. Just a thought.

#172259 - 01/22/09 12:05 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Lola]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Thanks, my good friends, for everything.

The drug did not show up today, so it will be next week at the earliest. It's not a big deal, really. It just upsets the guy who subs for me when I am gone. smile

Lola, we have a nutritionist looking at diet issues. She is doing it at her own pace, but she is trying to figure out the best diet for both of us.

Meredith, Eagle, I know you are with me even when you do not post. I thank you for allowing me to share my life with you.

Dotsie, I try my best. And, for a change, I will admit that my best is pretty darned good. I do not want to be a care-giver for my life's work, but I gratefully do it for Dennis.

Celtic, you are a dear. Thank you for being in my life.

I feel like I have written an acceptance speech at the Oscars! Every single one of my friends, here and not here, I thank you for all of your support, kind words, prayer and thoughts. You have absolutely no idea of how you have kept my wings in the air over this past year.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#172260 - 01/22/09 12:07 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
Anno Offline

Oh, darn - I just mentioned those of you who posted after my last post! I love you all, even if I did not mention you by name. Really, you all mean the world to me.

#172353 - 01/23/09 12:17 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: ]
Anno Offline

Anne, I have my Wii, and while I am not as faithful as Eagle, I do workout weekly. I also have a job that keeps me walking up and down steps everyday. Every little bit helps.

#172365 - 01/23/09 09:25 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
No matter how dark the situation; I pray that Dennis and you keep the steady light of hope.

#172382 - 01/23/09 02:56 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Edelweiss3]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Anno

Wanted you to know that I'm sending you and Dennis light, strength and love. Please let me know if there is something else I could/can do to support you!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#172399 - 01/23/09 06:57 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Mama Red]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Hi Anno!

How is Dennis now..since his fall? Is he feeling better? A bit more "upp"? Is the medication helping?

By the way..whats a Wii??? confused

Hugs

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved