The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#176844 - 03/12/09 02:46 PM Re: end of days [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh, and we did nothing to prepare for Y2K, though others we know stocked up on bottled water and food, purchased generators, etc.

#176882 - 03/12/09 11:10 PM Re: end of days [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland

dotsie
spending time alone with my God definitely helps...i am glade its that way for you dotsie, even though i am sure this is not new for you or in response to 2012 or some recent life sircumstanses.

i worrie so much about L, i worrie more about him sufferring in life and being without me than i do if i think of him being dead. Being deads just going home, IMO and one thats close to my hart, that i could cope with. The helplessness of an earthlie situasion pulls at all my control issues and maternal drives.

but gess what, over last lot of weeks it been a recurring theme so i gotta give it some attension, more than i have been in a positive way, ie les worrie.
Its about surrenderring again to this situasion, faith in a plann and the plan being perfect if i play or walk the right road in the leading or lead up to whatever situasion. Obviouslie being a mum this is a hard one and i am sure all mums everyweer felt it at one time or another.
he's got ghis road and i have mine, together at the moment but at some time they wil part or fork lol and even if we walk the same road we see and interprite diffrent things and experinses from it, we just sharring a pathway but being totalie diffrent within it. Iv to learn to let him even at his small age walk his path and i am onlie being a guide for him.

#176886 - 03/12/09 11:17 PM Re: end of days [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

the 2ky thing....i missed the point i think.

at worst i thought/heared it be computer crass but we all manage without them anyway for basic survivale

sometimes its good i miss the point i think lol at lest in that situasion.

my mum had onlie diead by 8 days as we entered the new melenium and at that time i was filled with the spiritual help that sometimes comes after a death of someone important to us. So i was very present to the love and securitie from the devine at that time, so in that state how could i worrie much about anything.

maybee i should be calling forth more of that loving power anyway.

whats funnie is i incressed my vitamins and prayer and meditasion to stopp a fm attake happening, and up side of that is i worrie less about this stuff and find a hundred new questions surfaces and to be worked out

#176888 - 03/12/09 11:18 PM start of days [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

i gonna try and change title from end of days to start of days see if anything more positive happens, if a end occures then something new starts, that kinda thinking, so lets see. smile

Edited by celtic_flame (03/12/09 11:19 PM)
Edit Reason: change title

#177056 - 03/14/09 01:38 PM Re: start of days [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

loner nights be a strange world situasion.

anyway i finalie centering around this again and not be worried about it not even on behalf of L, hop i keep momentum up and stop being a misreabile begger about it. thanks for letting me air that worrie till its outa my system.

so for me its still new days not end of days but start of new days. smile

#177125 - 03/15/09 01:11 AM Re: start of days [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Hopefully it will count in the next life because no one here cares how much we *itch and moan about taxes or anything else.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#177132 - 03/15/09 01:27 AM Re: start of days [Re: ]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
celtic, and others interested in this topic, I am going to search my bookmarks (the list is miles long) to find a video a gentleman pastor put together. I found several questionable points in his presentation, but overall, comparing it to what I've been taught and learned on my own over the years, I find it pretty right on. Soon as I find it, I'll post a link.
God bless and be with believers and non-believers alike.

#177157 - 03/15/09 02:54 PM Re: start of days [Re: gims]
celtic_flame Offline

anne just waite till ya get to next life and think it into existense. smile

chattie ise't it sad how true you are about no one carring about how much we taxed or the rest.

**GIMS** GOOD TO SEE YA....
great i look forwared to you posting a video about this smile

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved