The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#175511 - 02/23/09 12:41 PM Re: end of days [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
yes thir is italion in him chattie via me lol.

i smelt of garlic as a kid and it wase't populare to eat the stuff heer then diffrent now but still some adults weer shocked with his garlic breath and being so young lol.

#176490 - 03/07/09 03:15 AM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
I have always been interested in the end of days, I just wanted to know more about this when I first heard of this as a little girl. I felt there was more to it then anyone would tell me. Plus, I had heard about this anti-Christ and how people will be deceived. I certainly didn't want to be deceived, so I definitely wanted to learn all I can.

I've gone back and forth with this. As I mentioned earlier, I believe in the world of physics, it will be a dimensional shift. In the spiritual sense, a New Age. I remember as a child in the Greek Orthodox litergy, we would hear the priest say, "unto the ages of ages". Which means there was a time before, a time now, and time to come. I believe this parallels with the dimensional shift, the New Age movement, and what the old manuscripts in the Greek & Hebrew say in the beginning of Christianity and even before Christianity. There are so many prophesy from the Hebrew Bible that haven't even come to pass yet. But I believe this all parallels. I know the Muslim's have a similar belief as far as this is concerned and I am looking into this.

Does anyone have any kind of insight as far as other cultures have of this belief.

I would like to understand the date 2012. If one does the numerology on 12/21/2012, the total would be 2.

1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2=11

1+1=2

The number 2 in Biblical numberics means to witness.

Numerology touches more on the life path and attitudes. But you may find it interesting anyway what is said in regards to the number 2.

Here is a tid bit from Glynis McCants known as the Numbers Lady -

TWOS want peace. They make good mediators.They are very loyal, and when they say that they love you,count on it!They welcome companionship and the chance to share their lives with someone special.The flip side is that if they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. But ultimately, they do not want conflict.

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They are very good observers. They're also drawn to anything regarding psychic ability, and often may experience déjà vu. It is not uncommon for them to have a dream that comes true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

In all honestly, this is not something that scares me. It's sad this teaching has and is being used as a scare tactic.

I hope to be able to look into this some more and I hope to get other insights into what others have come to believe about this event.

Love and Cheers,
Cathi

#176537 - 03/07/09 10:31 PM Re: end of days [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The bible does say the world will end in a fiery ball, after plagues and famine etc. sounds like nuclear warfare to me.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#176550 - 03/08/09 11:21 AM Re: end of days [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

hay wisdom thanks for input.

whats your thought on dimensional spiritual shift and how its gonna pan out after 2012.

spirituel evolusion was always my inicial belife, kinda times will be so rough that we will have to change or evolve to metalie emotionalie cope with situasions after 2012 as we might not cope withouta big spiritual changies and views.

Think if you will how many people are currentlie suffering becouse they can't understand the attitude shift thats needed to cope with whatever their current situasion is.

change of attitude would make their life much easier but thir not able to do it.

thats what i though will become more presured so we have to get spiritual to cope after 2012?

whats your thoughts everyone?

#176551 - 03/08/09 11:28 AM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

ann and chattie do you belive it will end as in destruction?

or is it the answeres you think might fit with 2012 and the lack of info after that time?

as you know i just said again it about bein spiritual but was informed after the last lot of mounths that ireland would sink, teir would be physical destruction, so thats why i started this chatt.

enjoying life nows whas called for but if physical mesures needed them i would't wanna be unorepared, if spiritual attitudunak messures needed i would'twanna be unpreperead for that either
both are important don't you think?

#176662 - 03/10/09 12:54 PM Re: end of days [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

lol no taxes no tv repayments i was thinking 50 inch plama smile

good points and we have created havoc in the world especialie last 100 yrs or so and the worlds reactions are slow to change and maybee is alreadie too slow to be effective now if critical time to change has passed.

maybee all this will juist be in the manner of therie and descusion untill 2012 we have to waitew and see.

ANNA
what action are you gonna take to prtect ourself from your therie or do you think theirs no escapping what is comming?

#176663 - 03/10/09 12:55 PM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

wisdome and life

are you doing aything in preperasion for 2012?

#176669 - 03/10/09 04:42 PM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
DJ, I like your point and agree with you. The world HAS ended as they knew it back when. It's changing again and if people can't get with the program they might see it as ending.

I went through the scare as a little kid that Meredith talked about, 1973 was supposed to be the be all end all. It was silly really, but things did change and some have not changed since THAT change in the world. Some people just can't move on from their opinions.

We are in flux and we are experiencing a huge change. We must ride along with it and take it in to survive and be happy and find NEW chocolate recipes to pig out on. Um...I don't like chocolate or sugar for that matter but I'll find something.

Personally, I love the big changes underway. The same as when we had to do away with Kings and Queens, we have to do away with some rulership.

Hooray!

Dancer

"Question your privilege"

#176820 - 03/12/09 12:59 PM Re: end of days [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

i am bearing in mind your point about civilisasions being wiped out and we descovering the ruins now...asides from that and you'd be visiting ireland with some scuba gear lol

do you reallie think it something like calender maker diead and no one could take thir place? or is that a wee hope for yourself about this whole situasion?

"End of life as we know it"......i hopeing its the ending of old ways and birthing of new ways and attitudes and types of things that get done in this world that type of ending of old ways.

anyone notised an incresed need to meditate or turn to spiritual or new ways to do stuff latlie or over last mesure of time?

Hows it helping in life if its helping?

#176843 - 03/12/09 02:45 PM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
celtic, spending time alone with my God definitely helps me. It keeps me from worrying about life changing as we know it because I have faith that whatever or whenever anything happens, I'm got my God to get me through. It's comforting to know I have a friendship with the big guy upstairs.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved