The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#171051 - 01/13/09 01:44 AM end of days
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
anyone got knowlage or aoppinions theyd like to share about what is suposed to happen in 2012?

i thought it an energetic shift onlie but people been saying their preparing and thinking of buying guns (not legal heer) and relocating? so apparntlie its energetic with big physical changies also.

anyone got any knowlage as i find myself lacking and not too sure where to get good refinses anymore, as in reliable ones.

spiritualietie or from within a religion is fine with me and its about some info for me not about disagreeing with you. I am also reallie worried about it all and feel a bit sillie

#171130 - 01/13/09 08:36 PM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Dolores Cannon explained it best on a radio show I heard her on. She said it is suppose to be a dimensional shift, and it is suppose to change for the better. I can see where this would coincide with all the other teachings out there.

Another theory has been this, the Mayan's ran out of walls to write on. Sorry this is not a poor attempt at humor, but there are people out there who believe this.

Anyway, here is more information on this lovely woman Dolores Cannon I really like her and I think you will too Celtic.

This is a good discussion and I am looking forward to more input here.

Love and Hugs,
Cathi

#171133 - 01/13/09 08:43 PM Re: end of days [Re: Wisdom&Life]
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
Well, actually, if you think about it, the world already ended -- if you look at the shift from the agrarian society that humans were in from the beginning of time until the 19th century, and compare that to the 20th, everything familiar changed -- monarchies were replaced by democracies, empires fell, industrialism rose, women realized increased equality. In many ways, humanity has become united like we never were before -- we know about the most remote tribes and are able to communicate with them. I think we're in a period of birthing which is why it's all so painful. The average 10 year old today may have more awareness of the world than the average adult in the 19th century.

We're shedding old ways of being for new ones.

#171142 - 01/13/09 09:49 PM Re: end of days [Re: DJ]
celtic_flame Offline

thats what i though w&life and it ment to be possitive and spiritual now i bieing told nope physical and perhapps for the worst.

thats what cosed the shock for me.

thanks for the link i will look her up

if it weer as simple as runing out of wall writting space id be most delighted. Actulie i find way too much humer in that as much as you saying thers no joking id die laughing lol. smile

#171143 - 01/13/09 09:54 PM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

i like the version your talking about DJ and also look at manie of your events you sited as birthing too.

Is that the end or start of it, and growing pains?

its the focus on 2012, and all its ment to be. I am now taLKING WITH COUPLE OF WOMEN AND THIR SAYING IRELAND IS GONNA SINK (SORRY CAPS ) Ther talking about buying guns etc and time and tim again i asked for refrinses and there found tehir knowlage some group in cork. the other end of countrie for me and i can't get cheeking them out before hand if i would visite.

so i know somethings happening, not sure why 2012 i had though 2016 or 2018 but not sure were i got thos dates from.

so dj do you think nuthing drastic gonna happen apart from more birthing?

thanks for taking part and i hope it develops furtheir wisdom

#171166 - 01/14/09 01:28 AM Re: end of days [Re: celtic_flame]
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
This happens so many time, that people prophesy the end of the world. Even there were groups in the 19th century that did things like sell all their possessions and move to Mt Carmel (the Carmelites). And let's not forget Y2K! when everything was supposed to crash.

I may have some insights now and then, but I'm not psychic, so don't listen to my predictions! However, I think that if there have been prophesies about "end times" I wouldn't take them literally.

Drastic? If you think about all the s**t that has been going on in the world for decades now, I wonder how dire it's got to get? I think that some things will continue to worsen until people wise up. We were discussing racism on another thread, for example -- there are so many enlightened views about differences that, in an _international_ discussion that couldn't have existed several decades ago. So, yeah, I think it's birthing pangs. Or it's like the little chick pecking away at the shell and breaking the shell because it can no longer contain the growing life within.

#171167 - 01/14/09 01:35 AM Re: end of days [Re: DJ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
To me, the end happens every day when we forget to respect and love one another. It like chipping away at nail polish...chip...chip...chip, till there's nothing left.

I don't believe in the predictions, but that's just my opinion.

#171186 - 01/14/09 06:02 AM Re: end of days [Re: jawjaw]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
back in 1973 or so, people were predicting similar ends, that civilization would collapse and we'd all be fighting for food. Violent people would roam the streets everywhere.

I stockpiled canned foods and bought a big hunting knife, which seemed easier to use than a gun.

I can't even remember why we thought the world would end back then, but I'm over that and not gonna worry about it again.

Poet and essayist

#171247 - 01/14/09 06:40 PM Re: end of days [Re: meredithbead]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I know someone age 89 who used to say as a child, she'd look
out the window and wonder if Jesus was coming back that day.
The 2nd coming, has been coming since Biblical times. This world
will end for me when I die. But I'm looking forward to Eternity!
All these predictions, come from humans just like you and me.
So why worry your head about it????

#171382 - 01/15/09 01:49 PM Re: end of days [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I know people who stockpiled canned goods at the millennium bug
Y2K thing, which never happened. When the world ends we're not
going to give a rip anyways, 'cause we'll probably be caught in the figurative fan blades. Live, love and laugh today! For tomorrow we may be elsewhere, in another dimension of awesomeness! LOL...!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved