The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#170970 - 01/12/09 04:53 PM when did you enjoy your kids the most
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
ok sometimes we don't or didn't enjoy it or all the time but was their a favourite age you enjoyed most for kids to be at.

I am a doing persona so asking questions, walkes, painting, crafts are all big in our life so when he became intrested in doing that stuff i loved it best id say ohhhh the last 3.5 years been my best bits lol.

What age id you love your kids the best at, well not love them but enjoy them perhapps thats better put.

what made it so enjoyable for you?

#170990 - 01/12/09 06:37 PM Re: when did you enjoy your kids the most [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
From pregnancy and all their "firsts"...crawl, sit, walk etc. When they could talk and ask "why". First day of school. Their First Holy Communion. When they hit their teens and we could really, really have deep conversations. When they finished their degrees...with distinctions! When they got their first pay cheques. When they started courting. When they got married. And, when my daughter had her babies.

I guess, saying all that, I'd have to say that I enjoyed, and still do, everyday of my children's life. They are my treasures. I could sit back and just watch their every twitch and feel sooooooo very, very blessed. My children never squabbled at all even when they were little. They are both married now but, where I am is still home to them.

#171014 - 01/12/09 09:55 PM Re: when did you enjoy your kids the most [Re: Lola]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I adore babies and loved mine when they were infants and learinig about the pleasures of life. As they became toddlers I was away more working so I missed some of the excitment. Actually I have enjoyed just about all my kids lives except once they became adults with all the muss and fuss that comes along with that age...I prefer them as little kids.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#171042 - 01/13/09 01:05 AM Re: when did you enjoy your kids the most [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
thankls you two i aree i onlie thinking of kids as their beyond anything as adults lol.

i too do love all the first lola especiallie this time around, good job youv your grandkids or i see you adopting a sqode lol.

lola were were you and i then talked about kids and being protevctive, you said watching your grandson playing foorball and threatning the ref i chiped in with a storie two post after that, i can't find it do you know?

L walked for first time unaided in scotland, it almost felt significant that he did it their lol.

perhapps toddlers for you chattie thers a lot packed into that time and a lot of exitment with a massive amount of change.

i feels lovelie thinking back dose't it.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved