The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#169397 - 12/30/08 09:39 AM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I OWE AN APOLOGY to all my dear boomer sisters. This year has been....well...way too busy and many happenings beyond my expectations. I don't mean to make excuses either. I'm so sorry to not get my cards out as I love doing this and have been so blessed in receiving. So if you'll kindly forgive me, I plan to do something in a week or so as soon as things calm down, so you will receive a card after all. Some things have been so wonderful about this holiday but some things not so good and unfortunately I can't go into them here. So, again, my deepest apologies to all and I will make them up to you somehow, some way! frown

#169399 - 12/30/08 01:01 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: ladyjane]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
That's okay Ladyjane. You must have alot going on, and hopefully our well wishes will land in the right places and help make life abit easier.

#169401 - 12/30/08 01:30 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: Edelweiss3]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
No worries, LadyJane...you are doing the very best you can and I'm sending you lots of love and light!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#169402 - 12/30/08 01:39 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: Mama Red]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
LadyJane, though different "why's", I think it's safe to say we've all "been there, done that". I totally understand and empathize and wish only love, blessing and peaceful resolution to all that troubles you these days.

(Maya Angelou)

#170079 - 01/05/09 05:05 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: Eagle Heart]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
thanks you dee i glade it brought ya smiles

#170080 - 01/05/09 05:05 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

ladyJane it happens so don't worrie and hope the cards you got lightened your workload

#170081 - 01/05/09 05:07 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

AN ANGEL FLOW INTO MY LETTERBOX TODAY

SOUNDS LIKE A TITLE FROM A POEM BUT NO JUST CHATTIES CARDS.

IT MAY HAVE MISSED CHRISTMASS OR NEW YEAR but I THINK IT WAS WAITING FOR JUST THE RIGHT TIME TO LAND ON MY DOORSTEP (CAPS SORRIE)

thank you dearlie for making and bothering to send it all the way heer and the timming was just absolutlie perfect.
sincenrli thanks

#170085 - 01/05/09 06:13 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: celtic_flame]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm just in the process of putting away most of the Christmas decorations (will leave just the nativity set and angels out for a few more days). Sorting through all the Christmas cards was such a joy, re-reading all the notes.

Celtic, Lucien's little card was such a big hit with our 2-year-old grandson on New Year's Day. It was within his reach whenever he was playing the piano (which was almost the entire time he was here!) He kept reaching for the card, opening it, talking about it, then he would very carefully put it back. I kept telling him it came all the way from Lucien in Ireland and he would say "nice" (one of his favourite words).

Chatty, all of the other decorations are put away, only the Nativity and angels are left...yours is the guardian angel of the whole room. I think I won't be putting her away, but will find a special year-round place, maybe even at my front entrance.

Edited by Eagle Heart (01/05/09 06:14 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#170108 - 01/05/09 09:50 PM Re: Christmas Card Exchange [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my Eagle Heart, I just hope that little angel can use her influence to keep you and yours safe and sound and help bring Gods love into your warm and loving home. Shes pretty small for all that responsibility but hopefully she can. Thank you so much for the kind words.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved