The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#159811 - 09/14/08 03:27 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
It's is such a joy to have great girlfriends in my life. Thanks you, one and all.

We have yet to finalize the appointment(s), but it looks as if it will be early October. Naturally, I will keep you all posted.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#159825 - 09/14/08 05:01 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anno, I have to tell you...BWS is my first stop on the internet and then I mosy on over to your blog. It's like reading a book that keeps me interested. I always have you and Dennis in prayer and every now and then I think about you both and how you are doing that day. I am glad you put the link directly under your post. Is is so convenient to drop in from here to there.
Blessings

#161878 - 10/05/08 10:13 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: chickadee]
Anno Offline

Hi Chick. I just saw this. How sweet of you to read it so frequently.

Ladies, I have been a busy girl, and I will be in soon to catch up with all of you. I miss you all.

Tuesday night Dennis and I head to Rochester to spend a few days at the Mayo. Please keep us in your positive energy fields as Dennis visits the foremost expert in the world on D's disease.

I will let you know everything later this week.

#161885 - 10/05/08 10:31 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm so glad you came hear to fill us in and ask for positive energy for both of you. I'll pray there's some connection between Dennis and the expert, that the expert listens and hears what Dennis has to say, and that he is able to do soemthing to improve his quality of life. Bless you for being his forever advocate.

#161895 - 10/05/08 11:20 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Dotsie]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Like prayers (dotsie's) on my part... and don't forget, we will be coming along with you to the clinic in spirit!

#161906 - 10/06/08 02:25 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: gims]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Anno...safe travels...go on wings of angels, knowing you are guided and blessed.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#161915 - 10/06/08 08:58 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Mama Red]
Mountain Ash Offline

With you in spirit Ann..and that connection Dotsie mentioned..it will be there.Suggest you book yourself in for an Anno treat at the nearest holistic parlour...if you have long hanging around times.
where you will be pampered..massage or whatever Or do so as soon as..
Blessings to Dennis

Mountain ash

#161941 - 10/06/08 03:44 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Mountain Ash]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
With you all the way with a basket full of blessings.

#161965 - 10/06/08 10:17 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: chickadee]
Anno Offline

I will be holding you all very closely while we are at the Mayo. If you feel your shoulder being brushed, know it's just me leaning in for a quick hug.

#161976 - 10/06/08 11:49 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
And we will be holding you two close to our hearts.

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved