The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#159650 - 09/12/08 08:33 PM The Me Again Products
judym Offline

Loc: AL
Not wanting TMI here ladies but the Vag. Moisturizer is a true boon. It is water based and has phytoestrogens in it, which may help if you haven't been on estrogen or bc pills or whatever- I love this stuff. Started this week, one app. PM for a week but every 3 days after- it's working a treat for me. No squirmy itchy with the dryness. MD prescribed an estrogen based cream,due to bottoming out estrogen levels and whatall- shoot, that happens and DONT want to use/take drugs- told him was reluctant to use but OH WELL- never did HRT and wont,still got it but wary. I tried the Lubriderm Liqi-Beads, the application is very easy but they are oil based, just a lubircant- they really ruin your undies, even in the am after the pm application. These Me Again products are pretty fine for me so far, hope they continue to do the trick. Menopause is a normal passage of life and we should look at it as such, but this stuff from ME AGAIN is just the ticket. Please do try it, hope it works for you as well as it has here. Learned to get past the PM problems with sleeping less encumbered with pjs and lighter coverings (DH will just have to blanket up, sorry, payback for all the years I was a cold-natured woman in his bed!). It's a whole new thing here with this product! And they have a daytime hot flash and nightime sweat product that may well help, as well as a more intimate product....avail. at CVS an worth the trip. Seriously!give it a try and let me know, I am really excited about this product.

#160154 - 09/17/08 09:45 PM Re: The Me Again Products [Re: judym]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
judym, thanks for posting this. I love hearing that our sponsors are making a difference. Did you learn about meagain through BWS?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved