The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 135 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#174621 - 02/14/09 07:43 PM Re: Check-in..Tell us how you are doing.. [Re: meredithbead]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Thank you.

Do you know that my SIL bought my daughter a SUV??? To celbrate and to say thanks??? I know I know..not everyone has this possiblity. And believe me, they are not bathing money. But it´s not the THING..it´s the THOUGHT and KINDNESS!!! My x could never say thank you..and it means soooo much!!! Sooo very much!!!

Hope you are getting in from under the snow!!!!! We don´t have much at all here..thank goodness! But it´s coldish!

My knee is getting better. I am taking strong meds..anti inflamatory stuff and then something that protects my stomach lining. But it seems to be working..I don´t have that HORRIBLE pain that I have had for far too long. Should have gone to the doctor earlier. Ok..I am learning!!!

Hugs on Valentine´s Day!!!

Hugs on Valentine´s Day!

#180222 - 04/15/09 12:38 PM Re: Check-in..Tell us how you are doing.. [Re: humlan]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Hi ladies/friends!

I just read thru this month´s Newsletter and I got nostalgic and started missing you guys..so I am just popping in to say that I do miss you..and the site..and some of the amazing moments that I know can happen here!

I am ok..and I hope that you are,too. I am going out to dinner with my daughter and 2 of her kids..my grandkids..the youngest is with his dad a few days. We are going to a Greek Charcoal Grill place..which is NOT all that favorable for my IBS/D tummy..but I´ll find something on the menu that works. The main
thing is that we´ll have some dinner together and just sit and talk smile

The other day..on the way to work..my old Volvo suddenly got filled with this cloud of something..on the inside! I thought that my last hour had come..so I ran out of the car..after shutting down the engine..then I realized that my bag was in there..so back I ran and got it out. Well, to make a long story short..it was just water vapor from the cooler..and I got my car tar finally towed..and a friendly policeman drove me to work smile and I work with kids, remember! It was fun! I actually got my car back..fixed..on the same day..a friday..about 6:30pm. Sometimes life can be quite unbelievable!!!

All my love to you here..miss you..but there´s alot going on right now..and that´s ok...

HUGS to you, my friends!!!!

#180255 - 04/15/09 05:34 PM Re: Check-in..Tell us how you are doing.. [Re: humlan]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Humlan! Hello back to you in Sweden!
So alot is going on in your life? Hope it's good going on’s.

So a volcanic vapour vandalized your Volvo?
I visualisized you vaulting from that vicious ventilation!

#180269 - 04/15/09 09:00 PM Re: Check-in..Tell us how you are doing.. [Re: Edelweiss3]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Do drop by hunlan, with news for us. It's always neat to hear from forum members outside of North America.

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved