The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 134 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#157900 - 08/28/08 03:10 PM Timed post writing again???
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
It seems that we loose our posts again..if they are too long. This was true on the old forum..but Dotsie..you adjusted it. But it is back on this new forum. Is it only me who has lost a post because the time has expired? What a drag.

I am having a rough time..so that´s why I can´t all set backs right now. I had written a long post about what is happening with me..and I lost it. Time expired. Eventho it had only taken me maybe 15min. to get it all down.

#157902 - 08/28/08 03:29 PM Re: Timed post writing again??? [Re: humlan]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
the last pm was in reference to the long post / time out issue... in case it wasn't evident...my bad.

#157905 - 08/28/08 04:18 PM Re: Timed post writing again??? [Re: gims]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Any time you want to send me a PM with your long post in it, I will happily post it HERE for you, Humlan. I'm sorry about the time lapse.

#157914 - 08/28/08 05:46 PM Re: Timed post writing again??? [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Humlan, I hate when that happens! You pour out your heart and soul and say everything just the way it wants to be said, then press that button and wham, there it is GONE. It's so demoralizing and disappointing. And who has the energy to rewrite any of it!

I haven't lost any posts on this new format yet. But if I think it's going to be a long one, I write it in Word first, then cut and paste it into the response window here.

I'm so sorry that you lost all of that. I know you're enduring so much chaos and angst right now, and I was glad to see you back on the boards again. If I can help at all, let me know. Maybe we can weave together pieces from our PM dialoguing? If it would help at all, I'd be happy to help with that, to at least get it out here and then you can build on it.

(Maya Angelou)

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved