The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 119 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#154998 - 08/03/08 03:26 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: Sandpiper]
Mountain Ash Offline

I think the idea of sending the letters to your daughters home is great.
Then he will know you were activly thinking of him and feel secure.
Then later you could explain the truth.perhaps when the occassion arises .He may ask why...no contact.No vindictivly but just matter of fact.

#155000 - 08/04/08 01:14 AM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: ]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Chick,
As to your original question:
What makes some women so hateful:
Jealousy. Period. Jealousy and envy are nine times out of ten, the reason one woman will be rude to another. It is sickening and when involving a child, criminal.

I had this problem with my son's step mother. Just a hateful B*tch. She was not wanting my son around her because she cared about him, but to spite me!

I suspect this woman has the same issue. I think she wants the child around for a chance to spite you. No question. For some reason, she has chosen you to take her hate and discontent with herself out on you. Maybe you have something she wants, but she'd never admit it.

The answer, the end all, be all, answer:
COURT.
Tape phone calls to be heard in judges chambers. Record all the things that she does in one notebook. Keep yourself as you are: Trying to make it work, but keep her on a short lease and take her to COURT.

You have Grandmother's rights, period. YOU can do this all on your own.

Most of all, you BET she will take this out on that little boy. She will try to poison his mind against your family using discipline to drive it into him and insults to HIM!

Stop her, and don't lower yourself to tricks, they don't work, you would be playing her game.

I've SO been her, hon, and the answer is the LAW.

I'm so sorry for the pain she is causing you but when you rise above and start using court, it's over. The judge will award custody to the parent who shares the child the most and grandparents rights are open and shut, so far as being held.

You win, she loses, and she will never change, so write her off, be you, and good, good luck.

I'll be watching this space and if you want to PM me, please do. Again: I've been here.

Dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#155001 - 08/04/08 07:32 AM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: dancer9]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Because she can Anne, because she can!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#155286 - 08/06/08 02:17 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dancer hit on something when she mentioned that she's taking her hate and discontent with herself out on you. I've found that to be true. Perhaps some women are born miserable.

#155378 - 08/07/08 04:08 AM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: Dotsie]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I will post here tonight or tomorrow all. Thank you for taking time to listen and reply.

#155407 - 08/07/08 02:46 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: chickadee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Our pleasure, chick.

#155459 - 08/07/08 07:51 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I am beginning to believe that there really are some people that are just BLACK HEARTED. They act nice to your face or before others, but plot and plan hurtful things behind everyones back. What do you think?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#155472 - 08/07/08 08:19 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: chatty lady]
chickadee Offline

I have resorted to praying for this young woman. I put her right behind praying for my grand-son.
I live in the USA and my daughter lives in Canada. D visits his Dad in another province in Canada for the summer months. That's where he is right now and that's where I was phoning him.

My daughter can't get to speak to him either. They either won't answer the phone or will call her and hang up when she answers. When she calls back right away, they won't answer. I think they are doing this so there will be a "record" of calls on their phone bill if necessary.

My daughter has gone to a Lawyer requesting that she get mandatory phone time with D.She is going to ask that I have some phone time with him as well.
She is also having the nightly 2:AM call/hang ups traced.

D will be home in a few weeks and I can talk to him all I want.
I know that this 'young woman' is very controlling over a situation that she can control right now. I am not going to make things difficult for D.

What I can't understand is why D's Dad suddenly feels that I don't need to talk to D. He is not considering his son's welfare here. I think he is being duped and is unaware of it because of the lies and corruption she is feeding him.
I will keep you all updated and ask that you pray for my grand-son. While you're at it would you pray for her(let's call her A) too?

Dancer, I am going to PM you tonight or tomorrow. I am sorry you had this problem also.

#156635 - 08/16/08 06:14 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: chickadee]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Chick, I think it's a lot of immaturity too. Only an immature person would resort to causing problems between a mother and her child. I will pray for her and also hope that she grows up before too much damage is done.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#156638 - 08/16/08 06:31 PM Re: What makes some women soooo hateful??? [Re: Dianne]
chickadee Offline

Thanks Dianne, remember last year, same time, same crap.

Update: (this took a whole year)Today the RCMP called this person and told her that they traced the phone calls to her and if they don't cease, criminal charges will be laid. She gave them some babble about her home phone not working, yet asked the officer to hang up and call her on that one. He had called her cell number.?!? She's apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
D will be home with his Mom tonight, midnight and I will call him then. It's been too long not talking to him. It will be around 9:30 PM my time here in the US.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved