The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#156767 - 08/18/08 04:21 PM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: ladyjane]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Judy, I've always liked
petloss.com
Check it out.

#156774 - 08/18/08 06:49 PM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: ladyjane]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Judy, I'm truly sorry for your loss. My partner and I have lost 2 pets this year (our gentle dog Archie in March; our 20-year-old cat just a couple of weeks ago) and know how hard it is, even though it's the best thing for the pet. Isn't it amazing that they know and give us permission to let go?
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#156804 - 08/19/08 12:23 AM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: yonuh]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm so, so sorry. I know words don't help but hopefully understanding will. My thoughts are with you at this time.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#156806 - 08/19/08 12:51 AM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: Dianne]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Judy, I'm sorry for your loss. I know losing a loving pet who has been a faithful friend is never easy.

#156880 - 08/19/08 10:19 PM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: ]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
Judy,
My heart goes out to you & I pray you find strenght to see you through your grief. It has been just over 7 years since my min-pin passed away suddenly. The strange thing about her passing was she passed away (I was in a wheelchair at the time) & had to wait for help to drive me to the hospital..but MY 8 y/o minpin died the morning after we almost lost our oldest son in a car accident. It felt as if she had bargained with the devil to spare my son and take her. Yes, by all means msing our beloved pets never really stops.

#157129 - 08/22/08 05:01 AM Re: My dear companion and bestest friend [Re: Q_ball]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Judy - I just stopped by this thread as I've not been here in awhile. I'm so very sorry to read of your beloved pet passing on. My heart hurts for you. In my home there are two toy poodles and one cat. The poodles belong to my sister and I while the cat is my daughters. Until today, I didn't know how very hard it would be to let our pets go. My daughter and I had to put her lovely cat down. We didn't know he had severe heart problems and when we went out of town for a few days and took him with us, the problem showed itself. His breathing became very labored and he spent the night in an emergency pet clinic and the next day we took him to a vet who did an ultrasound and told us the problem. He gave him 6 months to 1 year if the meds worked. We brought him home and this morning took him to our vets and was told he wouldn't get any better. When my daughter asked if he was suffering, the vet said yes and that he was sorry but he had to tell her the truth. He has cats of his own.

So it's been a long, emotionally charged day for us. She's doing okay - still crying often - but okay. So I can say I understand your loss and feel your pain and how you miss your dog. You know they become members of our family and loosing them hurts the same as if they were human - because to us they are.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Bless you.
www.tidedancer.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved