The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 190 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 13 of 16 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#173181 - 01/31/09 01:31 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Anno,
If I missed something, I'm sorry. I'm sure you know what's best
for both of you. Someone told me to contact TV investigators
about a problem I have and I couldn't do it. It sounds good but
that's a difficult thing to do. Prayers and blessings,

Edited by jabber (02/05/09 05:38 PM)

#173184 - 01/31/09 01:38 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: jabber]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
No apologies necessary, Jabber. Like you, it's just not something I could do. I doubt there would be any interest, anyway.

Thank you all, for your well wishes. I probably don't say it often enough, but knowing that I have so many girlfriends in my life, makes my day brighter each day. I feel that I have a second family here at BWS. You all have been so kind to both of us.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#173194 - 01/31/09 04:01 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Anno..I think that there would be an interest because diseases such as Dennis seems to have are becoming more and more common..and found in much younger people. My daughter here works as a nurse at a neurological department..and often the doctors are quite stumped by the symptoms and problems. The brain/body are such a complex things..and they know so little about it all as yet.

BUT I can totally relate to it being something diffucult to do. I had the possiblity with my daughter, many years ago..but could never bring myself to do it. Pain and illness is such a private thing,too..it has many facets..

Anyway..I am checking here often to hear about what is happening with you and Dennis..you are always with me in my heart and thoughts.

Edited by humlan (01/31/09 04:03 PM)

#173268 - 02/01/09 03:30 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: humlan]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Anno,
I'm with you. People here seem like a second family: A very
warm, wonderful family. And that warms my heart, too.

#173971 - 02/07/09 11:16 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: jabber]
humlan Offline

Anno..how are things going for you and Dennis?

Thinking of you often!

#173975 - 02/07/09 11:24 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: humlan]
Anno Offline

You are so sweet, Humlan.

Things are okay. We have not heard the results from the latest test, yet, but I expect to soon. Here is a synopsis of our 2 day visit, though.

We started at 10am with Dennis getting his vitals taken and then a mixture of iodine and water down his throat. The iodine was to counteract any issues with the radio-active isotopes that were injected.

Then we'd have an hour off, and back to the research labs for an injection of the isotopes.

Then an hour and a half off and back to the labs for pictures.

Then an hour off and back to the lab for vitals.

Finally we'd have enough time to grab something to eat and head for bed. The second day, though, we needed to drive back home - about a two hour drive.

We were both exhausted. And with no results, unsatisfied.

I will write more as soon as I know more.

#173978 - 02/07/09 11:28 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: Anno]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Thinking of you and Dennis, too, Anno. I know this must be a difficult time for both of you, but I think you know we're all rooting for y'all!
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#173988 - 02/08/09 04:12 AM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: yonuh]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Anno, praying your efforts will result in results.

#174620 - 02/14/09 07:36 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Anno..and Dennis..sounds a bit tough..guys. But hopefully it will be worth it in the end. I sooo hope for this!

Please keep us informed when you have the time and the energy.

It is ValentineĀ“s Day..so I am sending my love to the both of you..extra specially!!!

Hugs!!!!

#174625 - 02/14/09 08:40 PM Re: Possible Great News! The Mayo Clinic Called [Re: humlan]
Anno Offline

Dennis sent me 1 dozen, long stemmed, red roses, (with a heavenly scent) with flowers the size of baseballs. he sent them to work so he could show off. Another reason he is a keeper.

Page 13 of 16 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved