The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 136 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#156219 - 08/13/08 02:53 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: greene]
greene Offline

Loc: Atlanta,Georgia
Oops - should have said 'do I not know how'

#156220 - 08/13/08 02:59 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Mama Red]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Mama Red

I am also a (non-practicing) life coach. I had to drop it this past year because of my cutie pies illness, but I, too, was a natural and loved the work.

Yes, we did meet on Match.com! Honestly. A friend and I joined together for giggles, and I came out with the man I adore. Yes, I dated lots of mutts, mismatches and shallow Als. I even had one guy send me a photo of himself standing in front of one of his precious corvettes, stark nude. JackA**.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#156223 - 08/13/08 03:47 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Anno]
Lani Offline

Loc: Northern California, USA
Jerilynn,

Well, I see you found your PM area as I've just gotten your response!

Thanks for your kind comments, too - forgot to mention it in my reply!

Talk soon,
Lani

#156227 - 08/13/08 04:47 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: greene]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Kathy

Grin...I kinda figured you meant "I have no idea" ... I did manage to find it this morning although, for the life of me, I'm not sure how I got there nor, necessarily how to get back. It kinda reminds of the time I set out to do research for my kindness stories website and spent hours wandering around websites and had not a clue in Hades of how I ended up where I ended up!

Although the internet is grand for connecting (like we are right now), for someone who has research in her blood, in can be a downright dangerous place to get lost in!

Have an amazing passion-filled day...and I looke forward to hearing from you again soon.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#156228 - 08/13/08 04:49 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Anno]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Way kewl (not the illness of course!) I had a guy share his webccam with me (in the days when I didn't know how to spell webcam) and let me say, I was more than a bit surprised at the view shared! Oh my! I didn't realize how much of a prude I could still be until that moment!

I hope your cutie pie is doing better! I'm sending healing energy that way (for da bode of ya as they say here in Chicago!).

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#156247 - 08/13/08 08:52 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Mama Red]
greene Offline

Loc: Atlanta,Georgia
Hey Mama Red, give me a clue as to where to start to find the elusive PM box.

#156249 - 08/13/08 09:09 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: greene]
Lani Offline

Loc: Northern California, USA
Hi Greene!

Just go to the hot pink bar at the top of this section; where you see "my stuff", there is a drop down menu that includes "messages".

When you have a new message in your box, there is even a little flashing envelope! It's all very cute and just too too!

Lani

#156254 - 08/13/08 10:06 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Lani]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Green...did you find it? If you have messages (thank you Lani, you're a doll!), you will see a list of them once you have follow the instructions that Lani gave you. If there are none, it will be blank.

Also, no matter what page you are on, if you have a message, you will see a blinking envelope at the top of the page. You can't miss it..it's very annoying! ha!

I'm going to send you a PM for a test. To respond to it, just click on the folder.

#156301 - 08/14/08 05:46 AM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: jawjaw]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Welcome Mama Red! I'm 58, artist, jeweler, poet & essayist, and married ever since I pulled my husband out of a swamp 10,000 years ago. Shoulda left him... crazy crazy Of course, that was before internet dating.

I'm not sure where Wauconda is, but I spent 6 years in Des Plaines. sleep

Poet and essayist

#156303 - 08/14/08 05:55 AM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: meredithbead]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hi greene, glad to hear you are enjoying the site. We have a new updated version and I am still finding new things here. Meredith you are so funny.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved